Will Rodeo Rope Bret After All?

10/9/2007 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

rodeo, rock of lovePoison frontman Bret Michaels' VH1 romance reality show is over, but the love between Michaels and show contestant Rodeo may not be.

Rodeo, who was sent home mid-way through the "Rock of Love" season when her son got sick, says she was shocked when the winner, Jes, told Michaels he'd made the wrong choice. "But I could understand how Jes felt," she said.

And now that Bret and his stringy blonde extensions have been spurned by his "Rock of Love" pick, Rodeo believes she may have another shot at him. "Tons of the other girls were saying, 'now you'll have second chance. I'm going to see where it goes. I'm not going to chase after anybody." Ride 'em, cowgirl!

As for redheaded "Rock of Love" villain Lacey, Rodeo says, "When people take medication with liquor that's dangerous." Lacey never messed with her because, says Rodeo, "all of [the girls on the show] respected me and I respected them."

rebecca anne

i loved loved loved loved rodeo! she was a sweet heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

VALERIE CLAIBORNE

Bret Michaels is hot period!!! Glad none of them worked out he had just came out of a long relationship but honestly even he said it TV thet edit splice and dice who knows how any of them really felt. Rodeo had a sick child, she made it known and she went home all people with children understand that comitment.....who cares if I can spell before I start to get hate mail STOP I ALREADY KNOW BUT THANKX

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

the bandanna is to cover his heavily lined forehead which would make him look more like 60 than 40 if he were to ever show it.....

Cris

Rodeo its so UGLY! , old and looks like a man.

come on

First of all Jess was way too good for him. Way too pretty, wwaaayyy to cool. He is a pathetic loser who was all hard ass until it caught up with him. Now he is a sap. Rodeo would need way more than he can offer. He puts on this act like he has feelings but all he wants is ass. And that nasty Heather chick should have won, she has no morals anyway, did you see the parents?? I mean come on.

Naples

I THOUGHT SHE WAS TOO OLD FOR HIM. SHE ALSO HAS A BODY LIKE A BODY BUILDER. I THINK HE NEEDS SOMEONE MORE FEMINE.

Marilyn

Brett USED to have long hair - no longer. Who knows what's under that bandana and hat, but it sure isn't a full head of hair!!!! You could tell by the shine and the fact that the hair was so even - like a doll's hair - that he has at least a partial wig - maybe one of those bandanas that has hair attached to it. UGH!!!
He is still kind of fine looking, but I am sure that, upon waking up next to him in the morning, it would be somewhat of a letdown.
Flava Flave is O-L-D and needs to retire from all TV.
New York and her mother both think too hightly of themselves - undeservedly. And I will not watch any show with a midget - just can't!
Who in their right mind would think that you could find 'true love' in a situation that had multiple people and a TV camera?
When you are no longer in the limelight, back off quietly and don't make a mockery of yourself.
But(t), then again, I have watched those shows AND Cheaters!!! So sad, am I. :-)

Anne

Please! Come on people! You know that Bret is a man whore and Jess was entirely too good for him! She wasn't his type. He would be so much better with Heather because she is into the open relationship which is something he wants and only a ho and stripper like Heather could be right for him. He will continue to live like he did 20 years ago as long as there are girls like Heather and Rodeo in this world to boost his poor old ego! He was hot 20 years ago but certainly not today! GOOD DECISION FOR YOU JESS! ROCK ON!

Gassy Jockey

That's not really a camel toe. It's more like a camelopard toe.

stupid hollywhores

you're kidding. this yeehaw is a joke. i think 'it's' a tranny country crapper.

Lolita

As a hairdresser, I can tell you, his hair is fake. It looks as though he's wearing a wig and then puts the bandanna across the front to hide where the wig starts, that's usually the fakest looking part of a wig. He should just go with the natural look, it's much more flattering. It looks so bad on tv, I can't imagine what it must have looked like to those girls up close. They must have been pretty desperate to f*** a star to overlook that!

Violet

i heard bret was back with his old gf who i think he broke up with to do the show or he just broke up with her and decided that he wanted a show
the mom of his kids

who knows
who really cares

pamburger

Yuck...don't go for Rodeo. She is UGLY!!

barbara

This show was my guilty pleasure; I would never actually admit that I watched it. Bret clearly had hair extensions and the bandanna thing really just drives home the point that he is balding. Better to shave your head, my man.

Although, ironically, Rodeo was most likely the closest to Bret's age, whereas he was old enough to be most of the other girls' father, she was pure stalker material. Her intensity reminded me of "Play Misty for Me". I can imagine that once a guy hooks up with her, getting rid of her is harder than getting rid of the clap.

As for all the blubbering over her son, what kind of mother leaves her 7 year old child for an extended period just to be on some dumb reality show particularly when she was at least 10 years too old to be behaving that way. Sad, sad, sad.

TRICIA

RODEO IS AWESOME! SHE HAS CLASS! SHE'S NOT OLD, SHE'S MATURE.
HER BODY IS AWESOME ND WHOEVER WROTE OVER MUSCULAR YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY FAT AND JEALOUS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments