Bachelor Baldwin Shipping Off to Iraq

10/10/2007 8:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's shipping out! US Magazine is reporting "Bachelor" Andy Baldwin is off to Iraq. Tie a yellow ribbon!

Baldwin's rep told the mag "He leaves in January." The 30-year-old good doc (and Navy Lieutenant) is currently stationed in Hawaii as "an undersea medical officer for a special operations dive unit," according to his website.

After his break-up with contestant Tessa Horst, something tells us he needs a pen pal.

love little people :)

mmmmmmmmmm xoxoxo

videographer

The Bachelor show is stupid, not surprised they broke up....ENORMOUS laugh

Jean

Dang.

Erica

Something tells me he won't really be lonely on a ship with that many sailors......................He's such a pretty man!
Good luck on the Undersea Medical Career in Iraq Andy!

Virginia

This guy seems conceited as hell, He seems like a woman couldnt bend the wrong way and she wouildnt be strong enough or good enough for him. fhe may be good looking but there are just as many good looking men out there. He aint the only one.

Britney loves OJ

Andy loves OJ!

Have Sex Today

Not the kind of person I want to hook up with!

Mary

Godspeed, dear Andy and Tessa!!

Now everyone knows why they postponed their "engagement"!

I've felt for sometime that he would be headed there and it concerns me that Bush-Cheney are up to something with Iran! Every American needs to be concerned until these people pack their bags and leave Washington, D.C. (sooner rather than later)!

Prayers for every military man and woman!

jst4fun

So, what exactly is a Navy diver going to be doing in Iraq? Does anyone know any other Navy guys over there? What do they do?

Save Joe Francis

As much as I don't like this guy I don't think we need to lose another life in a war for oil and big business. Watch this to find out why the US will soon be attacking the people of Iran:

Noah

For Britney Tear: I hear you left-wing no-nothings telling the world we're in Iraq to take teir oil. I'm still waiting for one of you to tell me just how much oil have we stolen so far? Duh!

Paulie

I'd never been one to fall for all the cheesy corny Bachelors... but that was before Andy. I was so over the top happy he chose Tessa that I actually cried. I felt like the biggest sap!

I'll be praying for Andy's safe return, along with the safe return of all our other troops. Godspeed, and good luck to you and Tessa.

Busted Celebrity

WAR IS STUPID!
PEACE BROTHERS!!!

CHEERS,
BUSTED CELEBRITY

Samso

Hey Stupid TMZ! You got most of your information all wrong and twisted! There's no break-up and it's supposed to be Persian Gulf because Iraq isn't even the main destination. Could you post the name of "Andy's rep" so that we may verify your source of information?

Here comes the judge

Wow wonderful.....Ver proud of you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments