Jenny Craig

Helping Queen Latifah -- With Her Tour!

10/10/2007 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Queen LatifahAfter assisting Kirstie Alley and Valerie Bertinelli lose the L-Bs, now weight loss giant Jenny Craig wants to help Queen Latifah bring down the house -- not her size!

While the big and beautiful "Bone Collector" star is not on the health program, in order to increase awareness to the health risks associated with obesity, Queen's Trav'lin Light Tour is being co-sponsored by Jenny Craig. Sing it 'Tifah!

Jenny Craig's CEO released a statement, explaining their involvement with the tour, saying, "Queen Latifah is a tremendous performer with broad appeal that spans genders and races." Agreed.

TrimSpa Baby

Yes, she has "BROAD" appeal.

FABIO

She's a FAT, GAY PIG, just like Rosie!!!

TheONE

Why doesnt queen Latifah gets her fat ass on the diet too.???

Just my opinion

This is truly one beautiful woman. She's so pretty and her size actually contributes to her beauty. Other women would look horrible but Latifah looks amazing with her shape.

Also, TMZ, what's up with your language? I've noticed whenever there is a minority featured, suddenly you can't type or spell worth a lick. Get over that please!

And you know you have better stock footage and pics of the Queen. Stop photoshopping the worst pics you can find of celebs and posting it!

Just my opinion

Fabio and Fridgee, you two must be fat. Except you're fat AND ugly so you put down other people anonymously on blog sites.

LOSERS! get a life. or, better yet, lose some weight. You can never look as good as Latifah does on her worst day.

Jane

I love Queen! She has a great talent and looks wonderful just the way she is. My kids love her movies, especially Ice Age. She is a positive role model for women everywhere.

baby girl

She eats at the Y.

TheONE

FAt Lard

Brit is a f*ck up

Can't stand this woman!!! Have you seen her do stand up? She is one of the biggest racist ever!!

tufsnacher

have u seen this "woman" without makeup. scary.

DARK MEAT ONLY

I was in Queen's first music video. She was not as large, but definitely was not thin. My impression of the Queen was she didn't feel a need to loose weight in order to appease the perfect size 6 mentally. Needing to lose weight because of health concerns is one thing. But living for starvation, and a lack of sound nutrition is another. This society has had too many anorexic based deaths to encourage additional casualties.

Merry Christmas

Why is it okay for her to be overweight? Color perhaps? Jenny Craig should not associate their name with someone who does not follow the JC plan. It's just good business.

Leela

I am happy to see the postive comments about Queen Latifah, she really is a beautiful woman and it apears that a lot of that comes from having a postive attitude. The ignorant narrow minded jerks who simply call her fat are just brainless morons. I don't know anything about her music or standup but I think she is a wonderful actress and she was tremendous in Chicago, the movie. Cover Girl should be pleased to know that I actually tried their mascara because they were smart enough to choose this gorgeous woman as their spokesperson. I liked the mascara so I still use it. Take that L'oreal!

vikki

AGAIN??!! Or is this another diet club

el polacko

somebody needs to hip the folks over at jenny craig to the fact that the lesbians LIKE their women zaftig .. the bigger the better.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments