Susan Powter: 'Memba Her?!

10/10/2007 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1990s fitness guru Susan Powter was known for her brash attitude and spikey do. Guess what she looks like now!
Susan Powter

Dawn Day

Private Benjamin?

yikes

This goes to prove that her "healthy lifestyle" isn't healthy at all. Feel sorry for all the people who followed her and look like trailer trash now.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Annette

Britney should try this short style. Anything would look better than that dirty weave.

Bonnie

Susan Powter is a fraud.

LH

On camera, she was all about living the healthy lifestyle and eating fruits and veggies. Behind the scenes, in the Santa Monica based studio, we ate lots of pizza and chinese food because it was delivered and cheap.

harvey levin,"im a lawyer"

thats what meyth does to you boys and girls

Brian

When did she become a member of the church of satan???

jim

You people do realize that first picture was from nearly two decades ago. People do age and those dreads are obviously a wig, just look at it.

ug

#10 those dreads are not a wig, I've bumped into her many times in person..she has synthetic and real hair, weaved/braided into her real hair. It's her thing, for that past 6 years or so. I don't know, she looked great to me though! Very in shape.

rp

She got stuck working with Paris and Nicole on Simple Life 5. Stop the insanity!

Busted Celebrity

EAT A BURGER!!!

CHEERS,
BUSTED CELEBRITY

Sir my ass

And I thought the past 15 years were hard on me. Atleast I don't have a mop fastened to my head now. Teeth whitening would also do her wonders.

uke

Hi all you ‘negativos’,

You know what’s said about chuckin’ rocks!
When you were little you were told what can happen! Not good!
You folk who ‘followed’ her regime and achieved your best results at the time, have you checked the mirror lately?
Don’t forget, your life isn’t over yet!

Uke.

Preston

Time to set the record straight...Susan moved to Richmond, VA and attended a parochial school; St. Mary’s. She has an older sister Jennifer which she never seems to mention as well as living in Richmond. For the time I knew her, she was never fat in the least. I tried to reach out to her when she was on Larry King’s show to ask her why she seemed to easily forget those times in her life? I asked her on line only to get a phone call from her publicist while they were traveling in the limo after the show. She would never take the time to talk which tells me she is hiding something and her brother Mark may be the only one speaking the truth about her. She needs to “Stop the Insanity”