Britney Arrives at Courthouse!

10/11/2007 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has arrived at a courthouse in downtown Los Angeles, where she will ask for overnight visits with her children.

We're told 15 (we counted!) L.A. County Sheriffs' deputies are waiting outside the elevator to escort Britney into the courtroom.

Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's attorney, has just walked into the courtroom.

chris

Neither her nor Kevin where required to be at this hearing and no the commissoner did not demand that she be there. While I am not a fan I find it hard to sit here and call her a loser and make the judgement that she should loose her kids. None of us have any insite to the case other than what "trusted, newsworthy" sites like TMZ and Perezhilton have to say...

ChicagoMark

She sure does think the world revolves around her schedule. Hope she is prepared for what the commish is going to say. She's not going to like it.

Annette

Britney wouldn't just have driven over the the courthouse without having been requested by the Commissioner. I bet her guts are watery from nerves right about now.

What military are you in, #15?

Glad she could make it - but didn't you just report the mag said NO to her request this morning - the one she missed?

Naw, you wouldn't false report or anything, would ya'll?

momto4gorgeouskids

Ok Let me get this straight, she has to be escorted, great tax dollars at work. I, quite frankly, would rather see this money we waste on her to get our child predators off the street and the drug dealers behind bars. Priority people, priority.

LAME

She needs to tour with the traveling circus! Never needs rehearsal for her freak-show!

Geny

why does she want them overniht? so she can neglect them even more? poor babies!

momto4gorgeouskids

How about arrest her now for the charge of hit and run that she still has.

Charweb

Another example of no respect for the court. Does she think they have nothing else better to do than wait all day for her to show up?

MGM KID

Ding Dang, Ya'll! I need to go back and grab my panties!

MissCris

FIFTEEN Deputies? Fine waste of our tax dollars.....

Hmmm...

What is it? You were told or you counted? Leave her alone. It is not that serious. If she wants to mess her life up, so be it. Let it go. All I see on this site are comments from K-terds attorney...Kraplan. Who are you to pass judgement? Ya'll dish out gossip for pete's sake.

OCD

To #38 Ima Bitch

You are a b**ch to do that to me. Now I'll have to stick my head in the toilet and give myself a swirly to cleanse my eyes.

Live2Golf

Everyone........Please leave Britnee alone. Poor girl. How would you like it if your every move was being watched by the world. Reminds me of that movie with Jim Carey...what was the name of that ???...........oh...yeah....The Truman Show...
This is the Truwoman Show............

shan-irish

JUST GIVE IT A REST - AT LEAST SHE IS THERE NOW! GOOD LUCK BRITNEY!