Britney Arrives at Courthouse!

10/11/2007 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has arrived at a courthouse in downtown Los Angeles, where she will ask for overnight visits with her children.

We're told 15 (we counted!) L.A. County Sheriffs' deputies are waiting outside the elevator to escort Britney into the courtroom.

Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's attorney, has just walked into the courtroom.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

deelicious

5 hours late???

Blah blah blah

shan-irish, MD and sara won't you take your over inflated egos, get a room and leave OCD alone, OCD makes sense to me, I'm not any drugs, illegal ones anyway, just scripts and they are or they're (which ever) in my own name. And who in the hell don't have issues, including you.

Britney is a skank

Whats with the little pumpkins on her dash?

Is that how many she can put in her vag?

rock I.Q

TT BTW...sorry that wont hold back our Brit support...woop woop we love our britwit and her big white bag...
Did anyone get a look at the photos sticking out of Brits lawyers brief case they were shots of that plumpy beer drinking twit on k-feds sun DECK and one of k-dirt smokin a joint with sean Preston in his arms and the VEGAS stripper Nicole whats-a- face on his lap..he also had medical facts backing up that Kevin contaminated the boys and brit with the pink eye.I heard from an unknown source The lawyer is said TO petition the court for custody of all the things Britney bought for Federline including his underware.Her lawyers feel If she does not have any either should he.

Blah blah blah

Apparently none of us have anything better to do with our time right now or we wouldn't be here. I don't get the comments about someone else not having anything better to do, they are here. Hell I've been here all day, this is better than television.

Kourtni

That would be funny if she walked into the court room saying that and the judge looks at her and is like "you're late and your case has been way over!" Britney's response: "Ya'll for reals, I thought I was on time?" LOL.

Sara

Thanks OCD and Shan-Irish... except where did my comment go?! It has disappeared hmmm...

And to DontClaimToBePerfect #98... I don't know where that came from but I haven't said anything bad to or about OCD... I would never speak badly of OCD... if you read what I wrote you would see that I am talking about people being more sensitive towards emotional and mental conditions.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8