Britney Blows Off Court

10/11/2007 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As we first reported last night, Britney Spears promised her lawyers she would appear in court today as her attorneys asked the judge to give the popwreck overnight visits with her kids.

K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, is in court right now. Brit's lawyers, Anne Kiley and Tara Scott are en route. Britney's hangin' in Marina Del Rey and it's pretty clear either her alarm didn't go off or she just had a change of heart.

heart

THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH HER. DO NOT GIVE HER THE CHILDREN. THESE POOR LITTLE BOYS ARE GOING TO BE SO SCREWED IN THE HEAD IF THEY SURVIVE BRITNEY AS A MOTHER.

hora

what a way to win over the court

moi

And who is suprised she didn't show up???????

Angel

stupid bitch doesn't deserve kids!

Sloane

even if my presence wasn't necessary

you wouldn't be able to keep me away if it concerned my children!

too bad she doesn't think the same way--

it would show the courts that she was serious about being a good mom

chrissy

WOW what a loser, I have two kids and I would be camped out of the courrt room if I were her. Does she know what is in store for her, the courts don't play around, she is really STUPID! I hope she doesn't get those kids back she is gonna end up hurting them, such a waste BRIT WHY?????? WHAT A SHAME, WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!

ashley

She is not required to attend, so this should not affect the outcome. Anyways include the whole story TMZ and stop misleading the public.

"Since her appearance was not required, her no-show status shouldn't damage her appeal for overnight visits"

stephanie

She should be kept from her sons for ONE FULL YEAR. Teminate custody ASAP. And let the paps have her sick, warped, non-talented, pimpled ass.

Sabrina

It is so obivous that she does not want those kids. I feel so sorry for them. People like her piss me off. Here she is with with two beautiful children and could care less about them, then someone like myself who wants nothing more than to be a mommy and can't. She is so pathetic!

Tangie

Doesn't matter if she's there or not...she's not getting what she wants

Susannah

Even if she wasn't "required" to attend, she was urged to attend by her lawyer. Wouldn't her lawyer know best in this situation? What kind of message does that send to the court? She wants to change the custody arrangement but doesn't want to show up at court? I really don't get it.

J

True, her appearance wasn't requred today;

Her opportunity to raise two children is no longer required, either.

BRITTNAY IS A JOKKKEEE

LET ME SEE K-FED LEFT HER, HER ASST. LEFT, MGR.'S, LAWYERS,HER COUSIN,....ALL GONE NOW... WHERE'S HER POTTY MOUTH SISTER...
IT'S FUNNY HOW THE PAPS HOLD HER ARM FOR HER NOW AND GUIDE HER AROUND LIKE HER ASST. USED TO.....PRETY SOON SHE WILL HAVE A BUM ON THE STREET HELPING HER...LOL

I love it!

She doesnt reeeeaaallly want those kids back. She's just doing this because it's what everyone expects her to do. She knows that by not showing up, the judge will be pissed, and she can continue her Frapp, Mickey'D, Taco Bell, posing for the paps paarrrrtaaaayyy. Trick bitch.

Blah blah blah

This piece of trash does not deserve anyones sympathy. If those little boys weren't important enough to keep her nasty a** home or get up early enough to get to the court house she does not deserve them. So unfit everything.