Britney: Is It Any Wonder?

10/11/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Great Wall of China, the Empire State Building, the Taj Mahal ... three man-made wonders of the world.

And Britney's weave, y'all.

Barbara

Okay X-17!! Every post about Britney AGAIN today???? No wonder she thinks the public actually like her! The only reason she has so many comments is because so many of us are pleading with these dumb sites to give us a break!! we dont care about her anymore! LISTEN to your readers!!!

Some Faustkateer

Ugh. Gross. Is this the best all her money can buy? Now we know where all her pooter hair went.....

cayman

Her hair is unbeweavable!

Julia

Seriously she should just wear it short I mean it can't look as bad as the hideous weaves she is wearing.. maybe that is where she was this morning while everyone else was at the courthouse for the hearing she asked for.. getting her weave done..

How come she apparently goes through all the effort to keep some parts of her body completely hairless and others not :)

I am sure she is seriously on the edge here.. their is no way the judge is going to give her overnight visits when she can't even drag her ass out of bed. and how is she supposed to take care,,feed clothe her children when she continually fails to put on her own underpants.

Lolita

She looks like something from the Alien vs. Predator movie...

Waffles

Oy, why doesnt she just stay home? Must she be out and about every minute of the day and still be suprised when pics like this end up on the web? I would lose my mind, too, if I were followed around 24/7 and people saw me look like that. Stay the hell indoors, Britney. Keep the sanity you have left and Stay The Hell Indoors!

stuckupsnob

I wonder what YOUR hair looks like, or what YOU smell like, to all you anonymous posters taking cheap shots at this girl

badjuju813

Geez, I had hair extensions for years and they NEVER looked like that. Did she get them done at Wal-Mart? If I had an income of over 700K a month , my hair would look alot better than that. Maybe she is saving money so she can afford underwear.

carol

Maybe it's time to leave her alone for awhile- anybody would crack under that much scrutiny.
I'm surprised she hasn't gone postal with the press- when will enough be enough.

Lolita

I like how people post about how people shouldn't post about Brit! I heart IRONY!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Still waiting for pictures of the TMZ staff to be posted on here... Let's take a look and comment on you guys! Stalkers.

Sarah

The creature is simply sick, sad and disgusting. She needs and intervention so we don't have to look at her anymore. She obviously has not hit her rock bottom yet. What will it take? I no longer feel sorry for her and I hope she never gets her boys back. It's all so pathetic.

Chris

Come on TMZ. The best you can complain about is her stupid weave. Give me a break.

Tupac

OMG, I was almost vomit. That is so disgusting. I used to get a H-on when I look at Brit's pic. Now this picture will haunt me. vrruuhhh

Angela

That gives me the chills! Her hair is obviously too thin for weave right now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments