Britney: Is It Any Wonder?

10/11/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Great Wall of China, the Empire State Building, the Taj Mahal ... three man-made wonders of the world.

And Britney's weave, y'all.

LAME

Now we know where all her pooter hair went.....

Posted at 1:15PM on Oct 11th 2007 by Some Faustkateer

LMAO!!! That was funny!

Tangie

She hardly looks like she's cracking. I think the more she is insulted, the happier she is. If that ain't sick, I don't know what is!

Sarah

to dangyall.......my hair is beautiful and clean, I smell wonderful and I wear pretty, clean, sexy panties, too. How about you?

Dan

We get it... Britney wears weave... let's get over it!

But seriously, she needs to call Beyonce's hair stylist, cause that's a hot mess!

Allred Tree

There whole world will rejoice when Britney and Jamie Spears are no longer alive. Ding Dang they deserve to be in haedes now along with Lynn and the rest of the vermin she bred.

Kesha Evans

It's extension braids and her hair is still trying to grow back. All of us at one time or another has tried hair extensions before. AND excuse my language I don't see many white girls with them braided in. Give the girl a break ,she's not really doing much so why should her hair and clothes always look like she walking down the red carpet. I like the fact that she can be just as regular as anyone else. Brit is focusing on getting her kids back and that's all that should matter. Besides anyone who doesn't have any nice or encouraging things to say should shut up. I know yo momma taught you better. If you have nothing nice to say , say nothing at all. Better yet shut the F up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather

Personal hygiene has clearly become very low on Britney's priority list. As apparently, still, is wearing all of the proper clothing items, like underwear.

TMZ - please. Britney Spears is clearly in a lot of personal trouble here, and you making a joke out of her life is getting quite pathetic.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for the girl, as they seem to be self-inflicted problems, but enough already.

TrimSpa Baby

Only her hair dresser knows for sure!

just sayin

Ewwww! It's looks like it would smell pretty bad, gummed up and greasy looking. Suddenly, I don't feel well. Thanks y'all.

Tracey

She shaved her head in February, if she wants to make a statement why isn't she going with what hair she has now, instead of bad weaves. Surely, by now it has to be a least 4-6 inches long! She can look like Mia Farrow from Rosemary's Baby, it worked for her. Come on, we are dying to know what she looks like with short hair, right???

Annette

X17 is making a ton of excuses for Britney. Now they're claiming that she was at Target to pick up a bottle of prescription sleeping pills & she overslept. Earlier they were claiming that Britney was too afraid of the paparazzi to show. If it were my kids & I had her dough, I would have had my ass parked in a stretch limo outside the courthouse all night. But WTF do I know. I'm just a mom.

Fly on The Wall

TMZ had a brit post on for what 5 minutes and took it off? They said things there werent even proud of. Taking back their own comments, way to go Harv. I made a comment, they posted it on the this site then took off their own post 5 mins later. What a crock. My post was TMZ is the only dysfunctional clan here lead by harvy! TMZ must of changed thier minds after calling the whole spears family a dysfunctional clan. TMZ is the racist ones here. Calling a white family a clan is not good thing is it TMZ.

Wicked

I believe Kevin probably scared the leaving daylights out of her when he threatened to have her hair tested for drugs. Maybe not. But she did say she shaved her head because she didn't like people touching her or her hair. Now she has to sit long hours through people touching her to sew those zillions of extensions in. Why doesn't she just wear a beautiful wig? A good wig. And how are those extensions ruining her natural hair? What is with these chicks, Lindsay, Paris...all of them and hair extensions? They all look sooooooooo fake. Like a horses azz sewn in. Super ugly.

andipandi

Look, guys, she is what she is and she does what she does, but an up-close of her weave? c'mon. we all knew she had one! none of them look good up close. C'MON!

Annette

HAS ANYBODY HEARD WHAT THE RULING WAS?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments