Britney: Is It Any Wonder?

10/11/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Great Wall of China, the Empire State Building, the Taj Mahal ... three man-made wonders of the world.

And Britney's weave, y'all.

Patti

I dont understand why she cant afford a better weave or at least wear a wig until her hair grows to a length that she can style. Everyone knows what happened to her hair. Just put on a wig and let your hair grow out. It would have been at least to a boy cut length by now. Get rid of the weave!

Fashion Evolution

When will everyone realize Brit has always been a hot mess?!

Interested in real fashion? myfashionevolution dot blogspot dot com

Anyone

What a freak.

BRITTNAY IS A JOKKKEEE

SKAAANNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Stoney

What's wrong with her ear? That's what I want to know.

Wasabi Pea

Stick a fork in her - - she's done.

sharon

Does she own a mirror??

carol

We've seen her weave, we've seen her private parts (many many times), we've seen her coming out of toilets, we've seen her so very much - TMZ can you understand this,
WE ARE SICK OF SEEING HER. Stop stalking and reporting on her please -it's too much information.

shutup

We are all bout sick of her and Lohans crap and Paris too, they all need rehab for a long long time. Get off her weave and her life, this gets her money. Ya'll are a MESS? go watch Financial news network

Leela

Okay, call me obsessive but I personally tend to grab a hand mirror and check the back of my do before I go out and I can pretty much guarantee no one is going to care how I look. I can also guarantee no one is going to snap my picture and show it to the world so my point being; ritney, sweetheart, you gotta invest in a mirror. 'kay? Also, the average growth rate of human hair is 1/2 inch a month so shouldn't he hair be grown out enough now to loose the weave? She should give her hair a break, well not a break, the weave will do that, I mean she should leave her hair alone for a while. Sorry Brit, you go out door looking like that, you know what's gonna happen...

Diana

I'd like to plasy Snakes and Ladders on her head.

Twinkle

Who ever does her hair should be SHOT. SHOT! This is a disgrace. Why doesn't the girl get herself to a stylist that does black girl weaves? Any African-American could have guided her on the right path. What on earth is going on between her ears?

Get the hell outta LA, girl! The town is driving you crazy. Like Phil Spector, Howard Hughes, Josef Stalin, Sybil with 16 personalities crazy!

Leela

Wow, I sure hope that's my record for typos per post.
glances over her shoulder for OCD or some other self appointed English professor who is sure to pounce any moment now...

not rocket science Britney

Of course she needs to shave this mess off and start over again. African-American hair is made for weaves, the hair shaft is simply stronger. Britney is torturing herself and the rest of us that have to look at this mess. I can't imagine how agonizing it must be to get new weaves done every couple of days. Perhaps she would be more happier cutting herself.

Crystal

Disgusting. Please put a warning sign on that weave.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments