Britney Leaves the Courtroom -- Visibly Upset

10/11/2007 6:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has just left the courtroom, looking extremely upset and teary-eyed.

K-Fed's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, is going to speak with the media in 30 minutes.

Story developing ...

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

I find this very sad that the judge makes her take random drug and alcohol testing along with a parenting coach but the judge isn't giving her any credit. Going cold turkey like that does prove she want's to better herself. Taking their mother out of the picture is wrong.

Tammyb

How horrible to have the paparrazi in your face all the time! No wonder so many celebs lose it! Can't they just take 1 photo and go away? jeez! This should be illegal.

Laura

I think what has happened to Brittney is sad, she is a single Mom out there just like lots of us have been and we have made mistakes as well, at least I am big enough to admit to that, the only difference is I am not Brittney Spears, everyone is not watching my every move(Thank GOD cause I made lots of bad judgement calls as well) my kids are grown now, but one thing I can see is how bad she is hurt over this. So she decided to raise her kids differently then some of us, and whats more a lot of the stuff that was said against her was I'll bet was all payoffs. Brittney I honestly hope and I pray for you to get your babies back. Keep that strong Backbone you have and keep fighting.

The By

Well, the sad thing about all of this is that it appears none of us here have anything better to do than to comment or parody on something we don't have the means or the right to judge.

Me

She's a child, herself... and ya know, everything happens for a reason, AND everythings going to be just fine!!!! She loves her boys, and so does Kevin, and actually, the both of them,..through all these trials and tribulations... (learning lessons) are going to be ASS_KICKING parents,... and I mean that as positive! People better pull back on the immature insults, 'cause Brits only getting stronger and smarter!!! God bless them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

genny

Why doesn't some judge order the media to stop before a serious accident occurs and something happens like happened with Princess Diana, this is pathetic. Can any person watching this imagine at all how they would feel if it were their lives under a microscope this way? Because this person is an entertainer, she has became the victim of a witch hunt. My God has this whole world went crazy?

Annette

NOT ONLY DID BRITNEY NOT LOOK VISIBLY UPSET, BUT SHE GAVE X17 A SOUND BITE WITH NOTHING BUT POSITIVE COMMENTS. SHE STATES MORE OR LESS THAT SHE'S CONFIDENT THAT SHE'LL GET CUSTODY BACK SOON.

YOU TELL IT ONE WAY; X17 TELLS IT THE OTHER. MY GUESS IS THE TRUTH LIES SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE.

Mickey

She should have thought of this months ago when she ran around with the other losers day and night thinking they can do whatever they what and NOT ATTENDING TO HER KIDS. She is NOT above the Law.

lindsay

she just looked like she wanted a long strong cigerrette drag, smoking stinks & with her poor hygiene I bet she smells horrible, barefoot in public dirty restrooms,, and not cleaning up dog doo & eating junk food,, If I had her cash i would have a vegan chef,,,she needs to move away far from LA ,it is her own darn fault she has so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

babyface

I don't know which is the worst parent. However, she should have cared more about those children than partying and sleeping all day. When you choose to have children your life is on hold until they can care for themselves. Children aren't play toys. They aren't to be treated like something you want one day and decide they are in my way another. This is how appeared to awhole lot of people. Money can't buy you everything brittney. Maybe you should know that. those little lives are worth more than any job or spotlight girl.

Allred Tree

What is she doing - lighting a cigarette? She puts it down and holds her finger to her nose for a few seconds. I have heard that some people hide cocaine in strange places, like under their fingernails and sniff while driving. Whatever she is doing looks "funny" and must the filthy unfit mother drive with the pumpkins all lined up. The baby shoe was bad enough. The next item the Queen of Sluts and Sleaze will have there will be some furry dice. She probably has a velvet painting of Elvis hanging over her couch.

DIANE T

It must be a shock for her to have the Judge tell her what to do. Up to now, she's only had "yes" people around her. I've read that she fires her lawyers, because she doesn't want to follow their advice. I'm guessing that she was 5 hours late for Court, because she didn't want to kowtow to the Judge, but someone finally got through to her and convinced her she would lose the kids. In the video, she didn't seem upset to me. Her hand was going to her face because she was smoking a cigarette. The peron sitting in the passenger seat did look upset.

jessie

I think the media is making alot of this worse than what it is and the pazz hounding her all the time would make peple do stupid stuff man people did to just back off and let her deal with this with her family we love you britt

Blah blah blah

Not too upset to drive

ya think??

off to the bar with her shortest dress she can find. (gross) this chick needs a reality check, she is not the same britney she was 5 years ago and never will be, the world has a whole new vision of her now she a mom she is not in high school anymore. she looks stupid wearing her short outfits out drinking everynight, grow up britney weather you like it or not you have kids your 25 and your not " that innocent" haha