Britney Says She's "Scared"

10/11/2007 9:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's got plenty to be afraid of -- custody, failing drug tests, album sales -- but the biggest fear on Britney's mind yesterday was the paparazzi.

TMZ got Spears going in and out of Cabo Cantina yesterday, where she tried a new tactic to get the paps out of her way -- by continually repeating "I'm scared." As she walked into the Mexican restaurant, she dropped her new phrase at least 15 times as she weaved through paps.

Spears was just as uneasy with paps after eating, needing the assistance of a restaurant patron to get past the wall of photogs to her car.

Tangie

darinda--who is the dummie? you don't even know the correct spelling of "their"

Sara

FIRST OF ALL - THE GIRL SHOULD NOT HAVE TO STAY HOME BECAUSE SHE'S BEING STALKED. SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO GO OUT SHOPPING, GO OUT TO EAT, DRIVE WHEREVER SHE PLEASES, SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SPEND TIME WITH HER CHILDREN... WITHOUT BEING STALKED AND HAVING CAMERA'S SHOVED IN HER FACE 24/7. YOU PEOPLE WHO TALK ABOUT HOW SHE SHOULD JUST STAY HOME... WHO SAYS SHE ISN'T EVER AT HOME??? THEY JUST ALWAYS PHOTOGRAPH AND FILM HER WHENEVER SHE IS OUT!!!

THE FACT THAT THEY SHOW UP WHEREVER SHE IS, DOES NOT PROVE THAT SHE'S CALLING THEM. LET'S GET THAT STRAIGHT. IT IS CLEAR THAT THEY HANG OUT AT HER HOUSE... ALL THEY WOULD NEED TO DO IS FOLLOW HER. IF SHE HAS CALLED THEM IN THE PAST DOES NOT MEAN SHE IS DOING IT NOW... AND IF SHE IS, THEN THAT IS RIDICULOUS BUT THERE IS NO REAL PROOF THAT SHE IS!!!!!!!!

BRITNEY... AS A CELEBRITY OF HER STATUS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SATISFY YOU PEOPLE, BECAUSE YOU JERKS WILL BASH HER NO MATTER WHAT SHE IS DOING!!! THING IS, SHE DOESN'T NEED TO SATISFY YOU PEOPLE!!

EVERYONE BASHES HER FOR GETTING WITH KEVIN WHEN HE HAD A PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND... BUT EVERYONE FORGETS THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON HIS GIRLFRIEND... AND BRITNEY.... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HE WAS WHISPERING IN BRITNEY'S EAR ABOUT HIS PREGNANT G/F AND THE SITUATION???? THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED IN THESE SITUATIONS, BUT BECAUSE SHE IS BRITNEY, SHE IS BASHED NO MATTER WHAT. BECAUSE SHE IS OBVIOUSLY GOING THROUGH SOMETHING... SHE MUST BE A TERRIBLE PERSON....

NO ONE, I MEAN, NOOOO ONNNEE IS PERFECT. YOU TAKE ANYONE AND BLOW UP EVERY "QUESTIONABLE" (IF THAT) THING THEY DO AND TURN IT IN THE NEGATIVE, YES IT'S GOING TO LOOK BAD. NOT TO SAY OF COURSE THAT SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG... BUT THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT... I DON'T KNOW HER... I DON'T KNOW MUCH OF ANYTHING TRUE THESE DAYS REALLY!!! BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU READ.

I AM NOT A BRITNEY SPOKESPERSON OR ANYTHING... I'M NOT DEFENDING ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE CHANCE THAT THERE ARE THINGS UNKNOWN, WHICH THERE SHOULD BE THINGS UNKNOWN, BECAUSE THIS IS SOMEONE'S LIFE.... BUT BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS HER STORY... THE REAL STORY REAAALLY... OTHER THAN THE PEOPLE INVOLVED. SHE SHOULDN'T BE BASHED BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HER AND ONLY KNOW THE TRASH THEY "SEE" AND READ.

I KNOW, I KNOW... I AM A HYPOCRIT THEN FOR THINKING THAT THEY NEED TO LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE BECAUSE I AM ON HERE COMMENTING. BUT THAT IS BECAUSE I FEEL I NEED TO VOICE MY OPINION ABOUT LEAVING THE GIRL ALONE!!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR HER!! I SERIOUSLY DOUBT SHE IS CALLING PAPS TO PHOTOGRAPH HER EATING A TACO, OR TO PHOTOSHOP A PIC OF HER "BARTENDING"..... SO WHEN I SEE THESE ARTICLES I HAVE TO COMMENT... I SUPPOSE I NEED TO STOP COMING TO THIS SITE BUT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ARE SO RIDICULOUS THAT I HAVE TO RESPOND. I FEEL FOR HER BECAUSE SHE'S SO YOUNG AND BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH RIGHT IN THE SPOTLIGHT!!!!! I CAN'T HELP BUT HAVE SOME HEART GO OUT TO HER. I LOVE HOW PEOPLE ON HERE JUST "KNOW" SHE HAS A DRUG PROBLEM... JUST "KNOW" THIS IS IT OR THAT IS IT. WHAT A JOKE!

I HOPE BRITNEY IS NOT READING ANY OF THIS CRAP FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO JUDGE HER AND PUT HER DOWN BECAUSE OF HER STATUS AS A CELEBRITY... SHE IS HUMAN. LET'S NOT FORGET THAT. MAYBE SHE REALLY IS FINALLY BREAKING??? ANYONE THOUGHT OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THAT?!!! PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HER BEING WEAK AND LAZY... BUT IF THAT WERE ME I WOULD BE TERRIFIED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE MOST LIKELY... BUT THAT IS NO WAY TO LIVE YOUR LIFE!!!!! THEREFORE IM THINKING THAT SHE'S NOT SO WEAK...

WHEW! MY INTENTION WAS NOT TO RANT THIS MUCH BUT WHAT CAN YA DO!!!!

BET YOU'RE HAPPY TMZ!!! lol

WTF

Britney wake up girl ya gotta move out of the limelight somewhere like New Hampshire, they wont follow ya that far. and try ordering take out from home and have it delivered and shop online like beyonce does......

rob

I dont know why all these people are defending Britney...shes famous and therefore she is fair game to photographers..if she wants to lead a normal existence then GET THE HELL OUT OF LOS ANGELES...

Kim

Has the bitch EVER eaten a meal at home?? No wonder she's fat. All she eats is burgers and tacos. Enought of this fat cow.....move on!

Tangie

I skip over rants like "SERIOUSLY"....... STAY HOME, BIMBO!!! Why should she stay home? Because she's a nuisance to society, idiots.

Fred

#3 You nailed it...stay home girl your house is big enough!!!

Annette

Here's what I don't understand... it's not a criticism - I just don't understand it. She knows, just as we all know, that anytime she leaves the house she's gonna be swamped with paparazzi. Right? So why doesn't she have a security team on hand to keep them at bay? And why doesn't she have assistants do things like gas up her car for her?

I understand that she can't stay cooped up in the house. But some of these trips seem so unnecessary. She can afford the best of the best. So why is she doing all this with no security in sight? It seems like she's just driven to stay in the spotlight this year. I can't recall her doing any of this stuff before this year.

JJ

What a stupid tool. STAY HOME. Why is that so hard for her to understand??

Lola

Once again to all the IDIOTS, MORONS AND JUST PLAIN STUPID BRITNEY FANS - The girl calls the paparazzi to find out where they are and even tells them when she is leaving just so that she can be front page news all the time. She believes in wee little brain that if she doesn't keep her face in the tabloids and magazines, that no one will know who she is. It's all a bunch of B.S. on her part. She just needs to go away for a loooong while. I no longer have any pity or sympathy for someone who so pathetic to have to call to make sure that she is video taped or photographed. Even when she uses her kids as a photo opportunity. The more you people say to give her a break the more she makes fools of you. If she wants privacy then she needs to stop calling the photogs to let them know where she is going to be, can't have privacy that way. The girl ahs fried her brain too much with booze, hair dye and her nasty hair extensions. She does not deserve her kids back and needs some serious mental help. Her family needs to get a back bone and just admit her into a mental health facility to get her the help she needs before she becomes the next Anna Nicole Smith.

rock I.Q

Darinda presently at 47..very good point, but you missed one little detail she desperately wants to move BACK to kentwwod after the divorce she started putting some cash in upgrading her mansion there, adding all sorts of extra's for her and the boys
but thanks to Keven his lawyer and the JUDGE she can't Go anywhere until this is custody battle is over...she has a restriction of a certain mile radius...
Britney is at a loss of wtf to do with these stalkerazzzi she's not the sharpest tool in the shed yet it seems to me she tried many options some absurd yes but all with the same result...she should stay home... but does NOT feel she should have to...I know she should stay home she really has no choice here... but being cooped up sucks...

Stan

I told you all once before, Britney is like a shark, she has to keep moving or she will suffocate and die. I wish I was her friend, I would be the biggest enabler on the planet ! And she could even beat me up !

Fly on The Wall

TMZ wrote Brit "Explodes" what a lie. She was mad she couldnt walk in a store. TMZ need to report the truth.

Dawn Day

Hey SERIOUSLY,

Your CAPS LOCK is on. Hit the Shift key to turn it off.

Typing in all caps isn't going to make ANYBODY read your rant over anybody else's. It just looks like you are screaming and/or stupid.

Thank you.

bjs

Woowee #63, get a grip! LMAO!!

Come on...I know you want to.....just admit it this chick is completely off her flippin rocker. She made her bed. She CHOSE to act out the way she does, no one makes her do that.