Deep Discounts on "American Idol" Irregulars

10/11/2007 6:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Guarini and Kimberley Locke didn't win "American Idol," but they are charging on with their careers and performing -- at the opening of a Texas outlet mall! For the love of Tiffany!
Kimberley Locke and Justin Guarini
While it may not be as high profile as a residential development or a regional hot air balloon festival, Justin and Kimberley will be doing their best to entertain discount shoppers at the grand opening of The Outlet Shoppes at El Paso on Friday. "From Justin to Kelly" never looked so good! To add insult to injury, Kimberley's name is even spelled wrong in one instance.

At this rate, it won't be long before Bo Bice is at a multiplex near you -- singing in the parking lot!

Leann Gosselin

I can not stand Justin Guarini!!! He is the most disgusting looking male I have ever seen!!!! I have NEVER liked him! He has got the most ugly nose I have ever seen! Ewwww!!! He will NEVER make it big time!!! I'm not too fond of Kimberly Locke either because she has a VERY big mouth on her... That is probably what has kept her career in a lull. She never knows when to shut up. But, I can tell you this...... they make more money than I will ever see in a lifetime!!!

wasted days and wasted nights

Funny story, TMZ, thanks--I hope a new outlet mall opens near me; I'll be front row center. One thought, however: I think only the winner of each season should be called an 'idol.' Performers such as these should have a more fitting title, something like 'bowling trophy figurines.'

No place now but UP

Constantine Maroulis is also doing a shopping mall tour. He will be at the opening of

Upcoming Events
Oct 13 - PERFORMANCE: Lili Claire Benefit, Los Angeles, CA, 6:00 PM
Oct 26 - PERFORMANCE: *One song!* - Hard Rock, Los Angeles, CA, 8:30
Nov 17 - APPEARANCE: Stein Mart Department Store, Solon, OH, 12:00
Nov 18 - APPEARANCE: Sikes Center Mall, Wichita Falls, Tx
Nov 24 - APPEARANCE: Mall at Steamtown, Scranton, PA

Jackson

They're getting PAID people! Kim has 2 Billboard AC hits from her current album BASED ON A TRUE STORY - including the current BAND OF GOLD single and releases a Xmas CD next month. Didn't you ever hear the great Kathy Griffin quote: "Meet my rate. Book the date"...?! They're getting paid what most of you make in a month for a 2 hour appearance...! Don't hate! Jeez, Lindsey moves to Utah and you hacks fish this up as a story...?! Yawn.

TMZ reader

Mistysmom.....you're insane to suggest that Carrie Underwood can't sing! At least 6 million American consumers would obviously disagree!

Karin B.

That's pretty sad. Look at all the "Idol" hype we get sucked into each season...and now this....
Yeeks!! It makes me not want to waste my time and watch American Idol anymore.

Rascal

Just remember that Elvis Presley started his career singing at grand openings. Give them a break, they have no skills to join the workforce so they have to rely on their semi-singing talents.

Justin is the shizzzz

Since when is it unacceptable for a singer to take a job singing? That's what they do for a living! And these are jobs they take while they pay their dues, and improve their craft, and they probably make a pretty penny doing them too! If you don't like these artists, don't go see 'em. Personally, I think it sounds like fun. You know, fun, that's what American Idol is supposed to be, fun.

All the animosity here is just whacko.

Patti

Thanks #19! I'm near one of those malls and I LOVED Constantine on AI! I saw his CD at Target and picked it up. He's got an amazing voice! Good for him for beating the pavement and selling some CD's. Nothing wrong with hitting the malls around the busiest shopping day of the year and signging some CD's. Ka-ching!

Leela

I've never seen the logic in allowing the public to vote anyway, putting people's futures in the hands of teeny boppers who vote for someone because they're cute, the votefortheworst crowd who are just sadistic and probably very few viewers who actually know a good voice when they hear it. That said, I have to agree with the people arguing that Carrie Underwood is certainly a worthwhile singer and quite beautiful, which let's face it is part of the marketing. Jennifer Hudson went on to win an oscar and Kelly Clarkson, although on the skids right now is still a household name and an incredible performer, what a voice that girl has! We started watching American Idol just for the fun of the really really bad auditioners who didn't get through but were convinced they are the next Mariah Carey but we became huge fans. I love Simon. Paula can be a little ditzy and can't form a coherent sentence half the time but I like her and Randy needs to stop saying "yo dog", enough already. I never quite got the big attraction for Justin, sorry. Decent singer, really bad hair and not what I would call star quality.

dhincalif

If you don't want your name speeled rong, don't use an unusual spelling. She's probaly used to it.

dhincalif

BTW - they're probably making ten fold what just about all of us are. Including the Pap losers that trip over curbs and call it a job.

Who's laughing now??

James

Will free food be served ????

Melody

Leave Bo Bice alone! He is an awesome performer who puts everything he has into his music. Kim Locke has a few good songs, but this Justin person needs to go away...

shutitdowntown

Camile Velasco is the bomb....................................................Album is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C
a
m
i
l
e
READY OR NOT HERE SHE COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!