Halloween Comes Early for Brit Brit

10/11/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halloween isn't for another 20 days, but for Britney Spears -- it's already time to get her freak on!

TMZ spotted Spears at a 76 Station in Marina del Rey last night, camping out in her pimped-with-pumpkins Mercedes, wearing a Yeti/Gossamer inspired jacket leftover from her "Do Somethin'" video of 2005. No treats for this trick!

Britney then went to an apartment in the marina for the night. Her court appearance was scheduled for 8:30 AM today in downtown Los Angeles -- which takes an hour in mild traffic ... and Brit still hasn't left the apartment.

annoyed

One more reminder that taste and class do not come with money.

vikki

Trick and/or Treat

Carolina

Oh man this is amazing. This just made my day. I mean baby pumpkins in the car. What would be even more amazing if she filled them up with candy corn.

Jean

I said it before and I'll say it again here, BRITNEY HAS PSYCHOTIC PROBLEMS THAT NEEDS TO BE TREATED FIRST, before she should even consider getting her boys back. I'm not a fan of the girl, but I and many others can see that something is off and is not right.

I just hope she stays around her mother and even go back to Louisiana for awhile to get herself together and get some MUCH NEEDED THERAPY.

melanie

You are the rudest most thoughtless people in the universe, you are going to cause this girl undue stress and harm. I am not a "fan" of Brittney's but as a mom of 3 boy's, I cannot imagine having to raise them, do my grocery shopping, get a cup of coffee, go to the bathroom and shop with TMsleeze around. Harvey I am a big fan of People's Court but not of you, the Judge should really get rid of you and get someone with moral's and values, you have none. You sit there like some self righteous idiot, one day you or your children (if you have any) will mess up and you will be the laughing stock of the media then how will you feel . (probably nothing your heartless I forgot) I have never written a comment to TMsleeze much less anywhere else, but I am sick of this.

Mad as Hell

Hey, REALIST, why say she should go back to LA "for awhile?" Why not send her back permanently?

She could go down to Lakeview and the Ninth Ward and 'service' the men on the construction crews. Maybe they'll think she's hot.

Blah blah blah

What judge would grant overnight stays with a parent that was out all night and did not make it to court for an emergency hearing at her request? All I can do is shake my head in disbelief.

CrystalHasAnOpinion

Shoot, Britney is a Halloween costumer in herself.

LH

Certified mental patient!

Get a Clue

#4 Nice lecture.

Always cracks me up when morons come stampeding in here bashing the site, all the while increasing Harvey's traffic to the site, which parlay's into more ad revenue.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

BUZZKILL

#4 Turn off your computer and take care of your kids. Stop rippin on TMZ, its a gossip website! Dont like it,dont tune in!

lix

OK did I miss something cuz the pumpkins I can expect from her but the PINK baby bootie attached to the mirror??? Did she have a girl ? I'm all confused now... I'm going completely stupid. I'm turning into...Britney.Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...right

Dumbass has done it again. Can't she make it anywhere besides starbucks, fastfood and shopping?

Jewel

She really seems to be going in a downward spiral..a few days ago she was so happy and playing with the paps. Now she seems to be depressed . She has a classic case of Manic Depression . It can be treated with medication. She should stay home for a while and quit running around getting photagraphed .It is only making her look worse. She is her own worst enemy . It really is quite sad .

reader

Is it just me or does Britney seem to buy a LOT of gas?!? Every story or picture starts out with her at this gas station or that gas station. Maybe she needs a new car - some kind of hybrid?!?!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments