Madge & Rosie: MILFs Night Out

10/11/2007 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sexy moms about town, Madonna and Rosie O'Donnell, enjoyed a leisurely evening dressed to the, er, nines on Wednesday -- without their children or spouses. A league of their own!

All decked out in chic and slimming black, the Material Girl and the motormouth hit up a NYC screening. While Madge hid under a pair of oversized shades, Rosie chose a large button-down to mask the view.

The 49-year-old Queen of Pop and the 45-year-old former talk show host have been gal pals for years!

L.S

I'm so happy to see something other then Britney.

rico13

Why is Madonna 'slumming' with that BIG MOUTH ROSIE?..yuck!..can't stand her!.

Larry

I have nothing against Rosie except her being a loudmouth blowhard and in any other lifetime she be working at Dunkin Donuts ( not that there is anything wrong with that) I can't help thinking of her laying with her hot girl friend, huswife or what ever their calling that today. Gets me kind of sick. I think that if it wasn't for her cash her Dunkin Donuts huswife would not be quite so hot.........(Not that there is anything wrong with that......)

tmzer

Boy is that Rosie one nasty looking bitch. Madonna looks like her usualy self. Slut.

bevh68

Great to see some pics of Rosie out and about. and spending time with her old friend Madonna...love them both!

Cheryl

Boring and ugly!

Not too sympathic

Rosie is a good person giving to charties, adopting children, and being a BFF to the snobbish Madonna. However, when she completely insults our men & women serving our country & she completely calls our President of USA an imbecile - I call her unpatriotic. She does not do her homework on the policies that are set forth. The mainstream media tells half the truth & that is what Americans are believing. I am all for bringing the troops home, I am all forward to a change in the Administration. But I will not disrespect our men & women, nor our President in any way, shape or form. I will use my right to vote to show my dissatisfaction. I will use my freedom of speech to reflect my dissatisfaction in a clear and respectful way. Not in an agruementative & opinionated way with half truths. If Rosie is so unhappy in America, maybe, just maybe she should move to England with her good friend, Madonna. Oh that's right, she wouldn't be able to express her freedom of speech over there. Maybe Rosie she practice Kabballah and find peace with her demons. Men in general are the root of her demise, solve it privately and go carry on with your adoptees....

Women R Hizoes

This is absolutely disgusting. I do not understand why mediums such as TMZ keep giving these perverts a platform.

JD

Madonna's face looks like it's made out of leather and Rosie looks like a circus freak. What a duo.

No Fooling

I thought wearing black was supposed to make you look slimmer. It hasn`t worked for Ro the Ho

just wondering

....HALF BILLION $'s worth between these two great ladies who have entertained us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........u should be thanking them and if u don't appreciate them then don't look at that picture of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlb Man

Now there's a pretty pair!

Erica

The shoes... my god the shoes.... ROFL. Paint them red and send them to Ronald mcdonald.
Brilliant minds??/ - ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Money only makes you a a succesful businessperson, nothing more.

RICO

WTF.!!!..MILF... HUH NO... WHO WROTE THAT... DAMM ..NOT A FAN OF THE LADIES WHOEVER WROTE THAT

Joshua

What's with all the hate, people???? It's pretty disgusting to see so many people say such horrible things about 2 women they don't even know or will never know personally! So Rosie isn't dressed nice, BFD! If she wants to go out in sweats, good for her, it's not like you people haven't,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments