Nicole's Bikini:

One Size Fits All

10/11/2007 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beautiful bulging mom-to-be Nicole Richie isn't letting her wombmate alter her wardrobe!

Despite being preggers, Nicole has been snapped wearing her old, unhealthy-looking-pre-baby-weight-gain Maya Ruffle bikini -- and it finally fits! Hallelujah!

A baby belly is a million times more attractive than a bag o' bones!

WICKEDEYEZX3

sHE LOOKS sO cUTE!!!!! aWWWWWW!

davis

she should have a baby every yr.

Jamie

She looks much better and I bet after the baby she will keep the curves. Its so great to see her looking healthy.

That is a Maya ruffle bikini and its the same one Jessica Alba wore. It doesnt have elastic in the seam and its worn low so it works for pregnant women too. www.mayaswimwear.com

Lydia Layne

She looks like she's wearing a diaper in the old picture. Pregnancy is absolutely agreeing with Nicole. She looks wonderful.

chelbell

I think she looks great and should show off that belly.

knick

She is so pretty when she is healthy. Hope she keeps some weight on.

hora

i think she looks beautiful and i'm very happy for her. she looks healthy and i hope she keeps some of the weight she's gained, it would be good for her. i'm happy for them both, this is the best thing for her

angieb

Nicole is very beautiful always been just got caught up but if she see what the world sees right now your are the most gorgeous lady right now,stay true to yourself and body and that will keep your inside and outside beautiful!

gigi

Wow. Since when is a pregnant woman who is unwed, uneducated, and who has a criminal record, and a history of substance abuse and eating disorders something to celebrate? How long was she dating the father before she managed to get herself knocked up? A month or two? This child doesn't have a chance. Nicole has been friends with Paris for years. Sure.... she makes great choices. Just look at her circle of friends.

Holly

That is the cutest thing ever! I am so happy for her, she looks great.

jw

She finally looks good! She has a pretty face, but her body before was sick. she looks fabulous preggers.

UGH!

WOWZA !!!!! NICOLE..... YOU ARE B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !

hope you keep a strong mind and congrats on the baby!!!!

=)

sac

To # 15, ya momma should've covered up. She looks beautiful, I'm pretty sure she looks better than you!!

MzzJackson

She looks so GOOD.. I'm so happy for her!!

egriffin

#52 - The reason I am celebrating Nicole isn't because she's unwed. I agree two people should be married before having kids. That being said, I am happy that she's got some weight on her behind considering how skinny and unhealthy she was looking! That's why I am happy!