Nicole's Bikini:

One Size Fits All

10/11/2007 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beautiful bulging mom-to-be Nicole Richie isn't letting her wombmate alter her wardrobe!

Despite being preggers, Nicole has been snapped wearing her old, unhealthy-looking-pre-baby-weight-gain Maya Ruffle bikini -- and it finally fits! Hallelujah!

A baby belly is a million times more attractive than a bag o' bones!

danny

T-Money

She looks great. Please, keep it up.

marcy pigeau

with alll these people what they are saying about her looking awful being boney and now her has meat on her she look awesome and i find she look happy person and she seem to be pround of her self and she should ! i hope she don't get skinny like that angin after the baby is born !

ohhhh Geeeeeeeeeeeeeze

She looks great, healthy , so please leave her alone
let her have this baby and give to it a wonderful life.

Nicole may God Bless you and your baby

sswm

who really cares>>>>

Kitty

Ewww Fattie! I mean the photo before she was pregnant!!!

Joe

ummm ummm ummm - very nice! Those are some nice hooters! She should stay pregnant!

Lin

You call her a starlette ??? That is not a starlette, she is just another person, who she thinks she is, go back to the 40's and 50's, and you will see the true startlettes, who had a little more respect for themselves.

Kristi

I HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE SUCH NASTY REMARKS TO MAKE. LOOKED IN THE MIRROR BEFORE WRITING SUCH DISGUSTING THINGS. IF THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS RUN NICOLE DOWN, GET A LIFE. SHE MAY NOT BE A FAVORITE BUT SHE IS A HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. NICOLE YOU LOOK FANTASTIC. WHEN A WOMAN IS PREGNANT SHE JUST GLOWS. I BELIEVE THAT GOD MADE IT THAT WAY. PLEASE KEEP YOURSELF HEALTHY LOOKING.

Pheonix

Wow! Talk about pregnancy agreeing with someone! She's really glowing :-) Healthy looking, pretty body.

Nikki 15

She looks AMAZING!!!! Hope she keeps up the good work. CONGRATS 2 Joel and Nicole!!!

Michelle

Nicole you look wonderful!!! I hope and pray that the joy you will feel from being a mommy will keep you eating healthy after baby is born. It is just as important for you to be healthy then as it is now. Especially if you have a girl. We all want the best for our children and you would not want to pass unhealthy eating habits on to your child. Wish you the best!

Kathleen

If you think she's ugly, whatever, I can accept that not everyone finds the same faces pretty, but for those saying pregnant women should cover up and all, just where do you think you came from? What rock were you hatched under?

Kay Kay

I think she looks great. So healthy. I hope she stays healthy after the baby is born. I think shes such a beautiful young women who I think has finially gotten control of her life. She needs to keep herself this way for the sake of her baby.

Brandy

Not one of my favorite people on eh internet, but she looks good. I hope she takes good care of the baby.