Nicole's Bikini:

One Size Fits All

10/11/2007 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beautiful bulging mom-to-be Nicole Richie isn't letting her wombmate alter her wardrobe!

Despite being preggers, Nicole has been snapped wearing her old, unhealthy-looking-pre-baby-weight-gain Maya Ruffle bikini -- and it finally fits! Hallelujah!

A baby belly is a million times more attractive than a bag o' bones!

maxx

She's still a ho!

Steve

I think she looks GREAT pregnant! Makes me envious of the guy who did it. One thing, though. I am concerned about the effect of rapid weight gain and loss on her health. Hard to believe it's the same swim suit!

freaky

she looks like a PIG

tOM

A new Brit Spears in the making got about as much right to a child as Hitler did with an ash tray

rufus

she was a fugly pig before, now shes a fugly pregnant pig.
will probably drop a litter of fugly piglets.

puzzlepiece

tboz. you're an idiot, how about you post your picture on the web and let us decide your value. i'm sure your mother was beautiful when she was pregnant with your unforgiving ass!!!!

Lisa

I can see it now. After Nicole has her baby she will fall victim to the Hollywood pressure of how much baby weight she will lose and how fast she will lose it. All her newly-found good health and healthy eating habits will go bye-bye and she will do some crazy diet and exercise program to get rid of the baby weight and she'll be right back where she started - abusing her poor little body. Let's hope and pray that she can carry and nourish a healthy baby considering she has a lifetime history of abusing her body. Keep up the good work, Nic, and don't let it stop when the baby is born!

dee dee

SHE REALLY LOOKS AMAZING! LET THAT BELLY SHOW GIRL. YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARSTVILLE S.C.

Jeffrey H. Baer

Can someone please explain why some people act like celebrities never got pregnant before? My mother was pregnant three times. Did she get this kind of press coverage? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BOBO

She looks beautiful & healthy. Nicole should feel good about herself. Hope to see her baby shortly after the birth. But I still think those camera dinks should leave her to her own business.

Michele

She looks good.

kellykins

she definitely looks a hell of a lot better..she was looking like an alien before hand..hope she keeps some meat on them bones once the little booger is born..hate to see her get all 3rd world again.

Jamie

I think ahe looks so beautiful! I mean everyone has problems but I'm glad she is trying to do what is best for HER!!

Thank you Feminism !!!

SHE JUST LOOKS PLAIN NASTY. HIDE THAT BELL YOU BIMBO!

tOM

If the skank would go on and do a hot shot of smack I would be the first to donate my money! Shes a doper who has not earned the breath she breaths a utter waste of space!