Save Angelina!

10/11/2007 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For just pennies a day, you can save United Nations Goodwill Ambassador Angelina Jolie.

Angie picked up her adorably mohawked munchkin Maddox from school yesterday, looking a turkey sandwich shy of weighing the same as the boy. She skulked into his tony French preschool to retrieve him, as her stilt stems jutted out of a pencil skirt. She should've stayed for snack time!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Shelley

Jolie's mother died recently, that explains the thinness. However stealing husbands is simply her way of saying she doesn't give a damn about anybody's feelings but her own.

I believe her pretense of saving children and being this wanna be Mother Theresa is her way of getting positive attention...I believe its all bull. She isn't a good person, just a fairly good actress.

Brad Pitt dug his hole with this woman, now let him lie in it. Their both dogs.

Shelley

Your comments: Jolie's mother died recently, that explains the thinness. However
stealing husbands is simply her way of saying she doesn't give a damn
about anybody's feelings but her own. I believe her pretense of
saving children and being this wanna be Mother Theresa is her way of
getting positive attention...I believe its all bull. She isn't a
good person, just a fairly good actress.Brad Pitt dug his hole with
this woman, now let him lie in it. Their both dogs.

gabby

i seriously LOVE Angelina Jolie!

Chrysinn

excuse me, Susan? YOU CAN NOT STEAL SOMEONE'S HUSBAND!!! you people are crazy when you accuse women "stealing" someone else's husband. do you think he didn't want to be with her? do you honestly think she "took" him against his own free will? give me a break!!

The Flying Meysie

#48 & #49: I agree....AIDS or some other health problem. Whatever it is, is morphing her into Don Knotts (The Incredible Mr. Limpit).....

Eleanor

Angelina is so caught up in herself and what she does, she does not know there is any one else in this world. If she thinks she can save the world. then let her open an Orphanage and help a lot of kids. I think this is all for publicity and some day you will find Brad, leaving her. What man is going to put up witha woman who loves her self first and does not care what she looks like. This obcession is runing away with her. So her beloved mother died. So did mine. but I did not take it to the extremes that she does. Maybe this has some thing to do with her parents divorce,. but I will bet Brad, never thought he would get caught up into some thing like this moran Beautiy is only skin deep and she has lost that. Brad is a husband who wants his wife back, and I would say that part of his dream is gone. You never see her with her own daughter by Brad. I heard she once said while carrying Shilo, that she was just a blob. Nice going Angelina. you truly need help. Did that ruin your so called gorgeous belly ?? Do not believe she wanted her. .

Lexi

Angelina was such a beautiful woman and now she is nothing but bones. Bones aren't sexy. Did she intend to lose all that weight or is she sick? Her arms and legs look terrible.

CJ

What a phoney slut!

Addie

homewrecking trainwreck....only reason adopting make herself look better....this womanis mental

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5