T.R. Knight Comes Out Again

10/11/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Grey's Anatomy" doc T.R. Knight is so GLAAD he came out of the closet, he's taped a PSA in honor of National Coming Out Day. Isaiah Washington be damned!

National Coming Out Day is observed every October 11, and this year marks the one-year anniversary of Knight's public disclosure in People Magazine.

The PSA is part of GLAAD's "Be an Ally & a Friend" campaign, which encourages people to be allies to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people. Don't hate!

Knight, Neil Patrick Harris and Lance Bass are just three Hollywood stars who have chosen to live openly and honestly by publicly coming out of the closet in the last year. What are the rest of you waiting for?!

Related

Articles

Dan

48. Why are homosexual struggles being compared with those of REAL minority issues, much less being called brave? The people that have to leave thier families to go to Iraq are brave. WHAT IN THE HELL IS BRAVE ABOUT GETTING F*** in the ass, not using vaseline?

Posted at 3:57PM on Oct 11th 2007 by why

Please tell me you are not being serious... what exactly is a "REAL" minority and please tell me that you are not one of them? If so, then you truly are an ignorant piece of crap! How is discrimination that a Black, Hispanic, etc. receives any different than discrimination that a homosexual receives? There is no difference, discrimination is discrimination...

AND

47. #40 Interesting. I cut my OWN hair, shop at Wal-Mart, K-Mart and anywhere there is a clearance rack and I can't even afford to eat at Olive Garden because I work as a therapist in the human services field where you are paid pathetically to sit and listen to people and their problems. You want to bash others and then bring up the Supercuts, Walmart, etc. It must be wonderful to have a lot of money. Those of us who are in this profession listen to everyone, including "gays". It is not valued, ergo we are paid poorly. Before you begin thrift bashing send me half your income. It is probably more than mine or most people in the nonprofit social services field.

Posted at 3:50PM on Oct 11th 2007 by Barbara

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that you're poor, maybe you should have chosen a different line of work... if my comment offended you more than the others, then you should seek therapy yourself hun!!

annoyed

I am tired of ANYONE who cries "poor poor pitiful me", regardless of who they are. Too many people in this country play the Victim card too often. I dont care if you are gay, straight, bi, crooked, white, black, striped with yellow polka dots, whatever. Sometimes your struggles have nothing whatsoever to do with your sexual preference, skin color, socio-economic status, or religious beliefs.

Sometimes it's just because that's how Life is. Stop whining about it, deal with it as best you can, and move on.

annoyed

AMF:

Romans 1: 24-27.

Yes, the words are the apostle Paul's, but since he was speaking by inspiration of God and Christ is a member of the Godhead, then Christ did say it.

You can breathe now. Blue isn't really your color.

Alice

He's an ugly queer

Barbara

Tommy- don't call me hun. You are obviously disrespectful from your #40 comment. Being a therapist is a profession that you are called to because of understanding people and haviang the capacity to be empathic. I am not poor - au contrair cheri, I have a very rich life, but you apparently judge people by what they have and what they can get. You sound very shallow and you are the kind of arrogant individual I have spent time listening to because the superficial arrogance hides much.

Merry Christmas

AMF

27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Greedy Fred

Who cares? I agree with number 4.

Andrea

still waiting on that quote from Jesus . . .

Merry Christmas

AMF - you got your quotes from the New Testament. Clearly, you know nothing.

annoyed

56. still waiting on that quote from Jesus . . .

Posted at 5:05PM on Oct 11th 2007 by AMF

Already answered that, AMF. One of His apostles condemns it, and since apostles spoke with His authority, He did condemn it.

Andrea

You ignorant fools who use the bible as your basis for perpetuating hate and prejudice are the most un-Christianlike individuals that ever walked the earth. You cannt produce a single quote from Jesus re: homosexuality and you won't even admit it. I can't stand people who are stupid and hateful --- whether they're straight or gay. Stop breathing and reproducing! The world would be a better place without you!!!

Merry Christmas

AMF - clearly you are not doing your homework. You see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear to fit your own needs. Even when the truth is in front of you, you ignore it. Pitty on you.

Angela

I'm actually an agnostic liberal democrat and I think homosexuality is wrong. I'm also a well educated black woman and I'm tired of them comparing the 'struggles' they face with that of blacks. Before all of this happened I fully supported gay rights. When this story first broke there were many racist remarks slung against Isaiah Washington, most of them by homosexuals. After that I withdrew all of my support from the gay community. Now my official stance is that it's wrong and I'll never look at gays the same way again.

Trace

As an Educated Black woman - I too am really sick of homosexuals equating their struggles with gayness with racism. Sometimes life isn't fair! For me - when I walk into a room, people immediately know that I am Black - they have NO CLUE as to what my sexual orientation is and THEY SHOULD NOT! People have judged me based on stereotypes - not my actions..For Some folks - I have MORE THAN proven them wrong but for others - well they are going to hold onto whatever they want to believe - I can't waste energy on that. For a White Male - this would not be the case. No one needs to know what TR's sexiual orientation is - except for the man he's sleeping with and he would be treated just like any other White male - sans stereotypes!!!.

SinCity

Good for T.R. Knight! I'm glad he's doing the PSA.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments