T.R. Knight Comes Out Again

10/11/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Grey's Anatomy" doc T.R. Knight is so GLAAD he came out of the closet, he's taped a PSA in honor of National Coming Out Day. Isaiah Washington be damned!

National Coming Out Day is observed every October 11, and this year marks the one-year anniversary of Knight's public disclosure in People Magazine.

The PSA is part of GLAAD's "Be an Ally & a Friend" campaign, which encourages people to be allies to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people. Don't hate!

Knight, Neil Patrick Harris and Lance Bass are just three Hollywood stars who have chosen to live openly and honestly by publicly coming out of the closet in the last year. What are the rest of you waiting for?!

Related

Articles

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Toots

Plz. He would have never came out of his cramped closet , if Isiah didn't have a bad case of homophobia...

just saying

To AMF-

I already put down Deut 23:17
"There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel."

What else do you need to see? God says right there that He forbids sodomy. If you know what sodomy is then I wouldn't need to say that it means a gay person.

Conrad

#60 and 61
Normally, I do not comment on topics such as these...due to the fact that I come here for a good laugh at crazy celebs. However, as an out black male, it upsets me when other blacks become angry when gay rights are compared to those of blacks. For me, being black has never really been hard, because I recieve 10x more discrimination for being gay. People are more open and vocal about homophobia. This is especially true among blacks...who for some reason are much more homophobic. Discrimination against anyone is just unacceptable. Please understand this. I apologize for any ignorant gay person who made racial remarks against Washington, it is definitely not good for our cause.

annanicolestern

Isaiah was right, what a fa**ot.
Oh, and, thanks TR--Grey's SUCKs now w/o Isaiah. And you suck too. Not even the gays want yer whiny ass.

Grace

OMG look at his face after being successfulllll to kick Isaiah outa Grey's anatomy. Make me sick of seeing him on the show every Thursday night!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5