Britney Bails on Dancer Auditions -- Again!

10/12/2007 4:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was a no-show for the second day in a row, canceling dancer auditions for her upcoming tour and new video.
Britney Spears
TMZ was on scene at Millennium Dance Studio in North Hollywood today, where Britney had scheduled auditions of male and female dancers to take place between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Brit canceled -- via text message at 11:00 AM -- leaving dancers saying "Merde!" -- but in English. Some of the dancers, while disappointed, would have waited even longer for her.

Several dancers told TMZ that Britney rescheduled for a third attempt on Monday. Luckily for us, several of the terpsichoreans decided to show us a few of their moves, and reminded us to "Leave Britney alone!"

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Amy Silverman

You idiots don't get it I call and find out where the
paps are and I
go there. I also call them and say where I will be. Everyone needs to
see me 1,000 times a days-I'm so Beauiful,talented and always a joy to
look at. Please don't be mad at the paps,they fill my tires up when I
have a flat,order my Taco Bell and make sure I'm told I'm beautiful.
Thanks yall,Brintney :)

Sandeana

This article, if true, is further truth that Britney Spears still needs to get help. Hopefully, she is doing so, so that she can be a good mom, and take care of her kids.

bustup

BRITY-TITY LOOKS SO OLD IN THIS PHOTO

KELLIE

im sooo tired of her fat del taco ass....lets face it....she is a LOSER

That Girl

TO #8 Whats that smell

You are a filthy disgusting pig with a sick mind. Your comment shouldn't even have been shown it is so bad. Get a life and get your mind out of the gutter.

That Girl

#8 Whats that smell

You are a filthy disgusting pig to write such a comment and TMZ is wrong to print such sick things. It had nothing to do with the subject here. You have a sick mind and need to get it out of the gutter and get a life.

Barbara Hernandez

Britney, Keep up the good work you need to stop what you were doing and keep on doing what you really need to do to get your kids back they came from your body and they are your will alway be yours. Your are a good mother and don't let anyone say less. You are human people make mistake, just because you are famous people turn everything around for publicity. Kevin is not perfect he just plays it smart, he cares only about the money you have to give him!People taked about your performance you were great !!!!! just because your boot hewel broke they have no rights to criticized you,, honey don't worry they are just jealous.
You loo beutiful , like I sais KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Barbara Hernandez

Hi Britney, keep up the good work , All you need to do was to stop going out withnyour friend remember they have nothing to loose you do you have your children and Kevin will do everthing in his power to do that not because he wants his children what he wants is your money and taking your childrens away from you he knows for a fact that you won't leave them . Ther are your children they came from your body fight for them.Regarding your performance you were great just because your boot were broken people love to talk
honey, they are just jeolous your are beautiful.I'am a 44 year old women, I know you are young and famous but remember my words work very hard to get your kids back they are the only person that will love you for what you are not for what you give them they will love you for free.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8