Dreams Can Come True

10/12/2007 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For all you Steve-O fans out there, your wildest fantasies may actually become a reality. Your dreams of rolling with the homie for a fun-filled evening of adventure -- are just a few clicks away.
Steve O
Partywithastar.com is giving away a night with the jackass himself. The lucky winner will receive a two-day hotel stay, a $1000 Visa gift card, round-trip airfare and a VIP dinner! (No, the second-place winner will not receive three days with Steve-O.)

Not mentioned, but likely to be a part of the night if Steve-O's usual shenanigans are any indication -- will be sneaking into a Hollywood club, smoking funny cigarettes and maybe even visiting a local institution, like jail! Good luck!

Julio

Who would want that?

Dave

I'd love to party with Steve-O. But that sign up thing is a scam.

Busted Celebrity

Steve-O is funny as shi$ and his naughty tape is even funnier! LOL

CHEERS,
BUSTED CELEBRITY

Julio

you'd have to put condiments in your eye and lite your farts on fire

Spurs

Ok, if the site is called Party with a Star, then why is this piece of s--t on there. The only site he should be advertised on is Party with a loser.

Clemson Chris

I'd party with Steve-O in a heartbeat.... in AMSTERDAM!!! anyone see Out on Bail??

Lalee

I would party w/this guy anytime. He's FUNNY as hell. My 13 year old said he would love to spend the day w/the crew of Jackass. To be honest.....I would let him. I don't want to DO this guy........just hang w/ him. Have all you people seen just how funny and stupid he can be??? It's Freakin Great. He's more honest about himself than most. Give the guy a break!!!!!

krazy boots

i would party all night with this guy..i am in my 50's..but hell..i party like a rock star!..im on the way steve-O!!!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Steve-O is funny

Kate

Funny? This idiot is not funny. He is disgusting, immature and pathetic. I would rather rip my fingernails off and dip them in warm salt water than spend a second with this loser. I really don't understand how these people are "celebrities".

BillNted

STEVE O ROCKS.....I signed up 22 times

BillNted

steve o is the real deal. I talked to their customer service guy and he said Steve O is under contract with them. I signed up 7 times

Soliel

I Just found Party With A Star on My Space, check out their page.

www.myspace.com/partywithastar

Britney is a skank

This guy is such a douchebag...pervert...walking STD factory...no way would I get near this guy.

Rumor has it..he's bi-sexual....but...........that can't be true..................he doesn't like girls.

I call bullshit

Steve O has fans........?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments