Orlando Was "Inappropriate" in Club

10/12/2007 4:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Orlando BloomTMZ has learned that the man seen in a minor confrontation with Orlando Bloom just minutes before he was in a car accident -- is fashion photographer Damon Kidwell.

We're told Kidwell and his ex-girlfriend, model Veronica Taylor, were inside the club when Bloom "grabbed [Taylor] inappropriately." We hear Bloom was acting up and followed the two outside -- angering Kidwell. Bloom then got into Kidwell's car, uninvited. We're told "the only reason there wasn't a fight is because of the cameras." Kidwell, as you can see in the video, was pissed.

Our sources tell us Kidwell and Taylor dated for three years, but are now "good friends."

MissS

Guys are so dumb.

T

Just another drunkin celebrity who thinks he can do whatever he wants and walk away scott free. What an idiot!

Alex Rogers

Ima drunk. and skrew all yall. i'll do what i want. there my babies. anyone wanna watch fat mommy dance. oh thats so sexy. yea, u like it when brit dances. im hungry. i need a taco. did i just fart. look at me in the biggest dumbest american in the whole country. my cooch is itchy, lets pullover at that high school. brit brit is horny.

Cat

Just another couple of "nobody's" trying to get some media attention by invoving a very sexy "somebody"......Get a life LOSERS!!!!!!

Gianna

FEDX SHOULD BE KEVIN SPEND-ERLOOT!

Get a Clue

You know what is sad?

If Orlando, a huge movie star, would have approached that z-list girl without being piss drunk and obnoxious.. he could be making the monster with two backs with her even right now.

Stan

I still say it looks like they were about to kiss, look at the video of when Orlando is in the car with the guy. They were about to kiss

Please notice I was 1st - and Bloom dating Jennifer Aniston - don't think so!!!

Kelt

We're told "the only reason there wasn't a fight is because of the cameras."

Too funny. DON'T BELIEVE IT !
This entire episode was intentionally staged
for the sole purpose of
DISPELLING (the) GAY RUMORS about ORLANDO ! ! !

Alex Rogers

Look at me. Im Britney. Come smell my cooch. It smells funny. I think I farted.

Wheres my babies ????

kgb

It is such a sad thing that he is just an ass like all the rest.

I have always thought he was gay...but guess not.

He is another over-rated actor all swagger and hey LOOK AT ME!
I think it's great the pretty girl rebuffed him and his advances
..... and it is great it is all caught on film.....you can hear ORLY say...I didn't know he was your boyfriend ..or something like that.
He was lit up for sure to get in the car and 'chat' with the offended guy.

Why didn't they do a drug/alcohol test?????

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Just another drunkin celebrity

Just Me

LMAO @ zzz. Perfectly said.

Janice

Oh geeze..........there goes his career

lexie

ORLY GAY??????????

Well you know he alleges that he and Johnny Depp gpt it on.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments