Incredible Shrinking LiLo

10/13/2007 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that she's left Utah rehab facility Cirque Lodge, driving disaster Lindsay Lohan must do the time for her July crimes. Back in August, LiLo was sentenced to a remarkably lenient 10 days community service and one day of jail time for her July high-speed hijinks. She's expected to report for service any day now.

Lohan was arrested twice in July -- a mere five days apart -- but her arrest records show some amazing growth in that time -- height wise.

Her first arrest, on July 19, Lohan was listed as 5'7" and 118 pounds. Five days later, she was booked at 5'2" and 120 pounds. She's magic!

hmm

weird

Cartman

10 days of community service? Any non-celeb would be doing time. A black person would end up doing life with no parole.

Dan

LOL..first

HEY GIRL HEY

IM 5'7 AND I THINK THAT WEIGHT GOT SHRUNK TOO BECAUSE IM THE SAME HEIGHT AND WEIGHT AND I LOOK 10X SKINNIER..

im just sayin

anon

you guys are really digging about stuff to post, huh?

celebBASHER

hhmmm maybe she was wearing her clear stripper heals?!?!?

lala

love her!

Only swim in the Ocean

I am Lindsay Lohan, do you know who I am?. I do not listen to anyone because I am always right and the world loves me. I got out of 2 felony cocaine possessions and driving drunk and being a total selfish idiot bitch because I am the coolest person in the world. I do not need to listen to anyone in rehab, I can hook up with a guy in rehab because I know more than anyone, doctors, therapists, counselors; all of them. I am special, I am Lindsay Lohan, do you know who I am?

Peace...........

C

You guys put the wrong zoom in with the picture. They should be swapped so they line up with the correct picture.

Marianne Chitter Chatter

It's possible she wasn't standing up straight or was wearing shoes or something. I don't think it's anything to be worried about unless she continues to get shorter. Then, it might be scoliosis, which would be terrible.

nancy

Gee. The TMZ interns must be having a really slow day.

Terry

Well it's either Lohan and the magic meth or..
One weight/height could have been taken from an ID the other what she told them when they asked.
whew...we don't have to spend days trying to figure out on this one TMZ.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

maybe she was wearing her clear stripper heals

Mama

That girl has never weighted 120 pounds in her whole life. Not even soaking wet.

me