New Menudo -- Es Muy Caliente!

10/13/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MTV's search for the new Menudo has wrapped up, and while the show has not yet aired, and the boys not yet revealed, they've been hard at work in the studio.
Menudo
TMZ just got an exclusive leak of their new song, "More Than Words." The song has a catchy beat and definitely has the boy band sound. But how are people going to react to the next generation of Menudo? Take a listen.

guadalupe

ALL YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS WILL LOVE THE NEW MENUDO AND DUMP YOU

MENUDAS

tHE GUY IN BLUE IS ROBBY ROSA, AND THE ONE IN PINK IS RAY REYES.
TRYING TO REMEMBER THE OTHER 3 IN THE PHOTO. I DOUBT RICKY MARTIN IS IN THIS PHOTO. ROBBY WAS RICKY'S MANAGER I THINK, OR A CO-SONGWRITER.

guadalupe

MENUDO IS AMAZING LOVE THE MUSIC AND I LOVE THE LOOK SAW THEM ON MTV

guadalupe

LET THE MUSIC SPEAK FOR EVERYTHING AND I LOVE WHAT I HEARD I WANT MORE

MENUDAS

OKAY, I THINK I FIGURED OUT THE OTHER 3 GUYS IN THE PHOTOS,
I ALREADY SAID BLUE = ROBBY ROSA, PINK = RAY REYES
I THINK RUEBEN IS IN RED, THE OTHER TWO, ARE CHARLIE AND JOHNNY, IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN...WELL TMZ? AM I RIGHT?

JJ NYC

Clothes or no clothes. Their music still sucks. They sucked before and they suck now. Some of you people have no concept of what real music is. Try and get out and expand your little minds. All you little girls of course would love this crap. I'm not surprised. You probably only listen to top 10 heavy rotation radio. All I hear is how they look. Okay so they're eye candy... but that doesn't make you a true artist. Grow up and learn.

P-Type

This show es moy stupiodo!!!!!

hayley

ok idk what you guys are talking about clearly that picture is of the old menudo band and the new band is going to be HOTT!!! so stop the bs and get over yourselfs because you know this song is sick ; )

guadalupe

JJ DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ON YOUR HEAD LIKE EARS LISTEN TO THE MUSIC IT IS GREAT YOUR JEALOUS I FEEL SORY FOR YOU

Ladyl

I think or rather hope this picture is from the old Menudo, back in the day.

jackschitt

Es muy stupido!

Denice

I haven't seen such gay outfits since the '70's!! Not that being so gay is a bad thing......But this is just too Goofy!

Sam

the new menudo is going to be awesome!! so watch the show =]]

tamogotchi killer