New Menudo -- Es Muy Caliente!

10/13/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MTV's search for the new Menudo has wrapped up, and while the show has not yet aired, and the boys not yet revealed, they've been hard at work in the studio.
Menudo
TMZ just got an exclusive leak of their new song, "More Than Words." The song has a catchy beat and definitely has the boy band sound. But how are people going to react to the next generation of Menudo? Take a listen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

guadalupe

WHEN ARE THESE BOYS GOING TO TOUR I WANT TICKETS NOW

guadalupe

I LOVE THEM AND THIER MUSIC ARE THEY COMING TO PUERTO RICO

Barbara

That song is sooo HOT!!!! This group is going places!! MENUDOOOOOO!!!!!!

Barbara

All you Haters don't be jealous! This Menudo band rocks!! Puerto Riquenos to the end!! We all need to support this band because it's going places. Go Menudo!!!

ss794

Are they going to be molested like the orginal Menudo? These boys need to watch out. Good thing the other boyband "alleged" molester Pearlman isn't in charge.

R.Zimmerman

There might be things more unappetizing than the clammy, spotty, stinky pubescent boy, but right now I can't name it. And this is a particularly queasy collection. I still can't locate that package that everyone keeps mentioning. You must have to have pedophile eyes to spot that item.

jim ault

jimmy sez: Where's Lou Pearlman when you need him.

JJ NYC

Is it me or does that kid wearing the tan shirt in the lower right corner look a bit greasy? I mean look at his hair. It looks as if it hasn't been washed in months. Oh and by the way don't you people realize this country is slowly being converted into the United States of Mexico.

Miss Skittlebrau 2007

Not to be too picky, but "Mas Que Amor" means "more than love" in English, not "more than words"...the Spanish word for "words" is "palabras"...who translated this?

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Who's that punk ass kid in the bottom left of the picture? You mad doggin' me ese? I will cut you up!

Fox

Hey *Heather*: 1) This IS in English. 2) This is the United States OF America, NOT just "America". 3) Menudo has a larger Spanish-speaking following than an English-speaking one. 4) TMZ may originate in the States but is not viewed ONLY by native English-speakers. 5) There are more native Spanish speakers than native English speakers on this planet. 6) More clicks = more money.

Crackman

JeanieRamirez

As a huge fan of the origianl MENUDO'S I've been keeping a close eye on all the new guys to see if they measure up. Well I'm proud to say it looks like they will & even surpass my boys. My teenage daughters think their "Muy Caliente" Which is saying alot. Viva Menudo!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5