Hasselbeck Ready to Pop

10/14/2007 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"View" fans take note: you've got less than a month with your beloved Elisabeth Hasselbeck before she goes on extended pregnancy leave.

The blonde conserva-mom -- who already has a daughter with former football-playing hubby Tim Hasselbeck -- is preggo with her second child, and Hasselbeck's spokesperson says Lizzy will be taking leave starting November 8 or 9. Who's Whoopi going to argue with now?

To satiate your Hasselbeck desires, "The View" will have a series of celeb co-hosts in her place.

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29

Cheryl

November 8 CANNOT come soon enough!!! Haven't watched a single episode since Rosie left. I will finally be able to check out Whoopi on the show. One can only hope that the biatch doesn't come back!!!

Joyce

Thank God she's leaving....................I cant stand her! She should be a stay at home mom. (LITTLE MISS KNOW IT ALL)

oprah

Well the joy over elisatwit leaving is short lived. They already announced she will be back in January.....DAMN!!!!

Nancy

Thank GOD she is gone. Please do not bring her back. She really should stay at home. Share her view with her friends and family from the other side of the tube.

Love TMZ

I'll pop if she comes back...stay home or appear on Fox..

lilofay

I wish Elizabeth Hasselbeck the best, but I hope that The View replaces this too opinionated person who also interrupts people more than anybody on the panel. It was a pleasure watching the show without her

JEANIE

Perhaps now, I can watch "the View" again. If the show has ANY
sense, they will never allow Hassle(how appropriate a name is that?)
beck to return. I stopped watching it completely until that ridiculous,
shrill voiced harpy finally left. May she be forever gone. She contributed NOTHING to the show; she only detracted. Please tell me she's gone forever.

Ghost of Christmas Present

Poor little Gracie isn't sleeping very well in AZ. (As per BW this morning)

Wait till the next one pops out yelling, "V O T E D E M O C R A T I C!"

Rose

I am so glad, I do not have to hear Elizabeth for a while. Wishing her the best in her new task...having new baby. Hope all goes well.

Ghost of Christmas Present

Lizzy doesn't even have to dress up for Halloween.... she's dressed up everyday as just

ANOTHER DUMB BLONDE!

KELLIE

she shouldve been fired just like rosie was....she is rude and thinks her side and views are all that matters

Norah

God I hope she stays away, it is so nice to watch the View now without her there. She's keeping her baby;s name a secret until Monday when she calls in o he View, who cares!!! Doesn't Bill Geddes know how unpopular she is? Usually controversial people help the ratings but in this case, many many people don't watch because of her.
Give your head a shake Bill and Barbara!!

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29