Hasselbeck Ready to Pop

10/14/2007 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"View" fans take note: you've got less than a month with your beloved Elisabeth Hasselbeck before she goes on extended pregnancy leave.

The blonde conserva-mom -- who already has a daughter with former football-playing hubby Tim Hasselbeck -- is preggo with her second child, and Hasselbeck's spokesperson says Lizzy will be taking leave starting November 8 or 9. Who's Whoopi going to argue with now?

To satiate your Hasselbeck desires, "The View" will have a series of celeb co-hosts in her place.

itstrue

Everyone has different political beliefs. I thought she did more for pregnant mothers everywhere. She looked great, had class, and is a good mother. Isn't that better than showing your cooch, drinking, boozing, and pretending to like your children. I'll miss her while she's on leave. You can't have everyone on the View have the same View. That would be boring. Good luck Elizabeth--I think it's a boy!

sooooo sad and heartbreaking:(

i wish elisabeth all the luck and joy over her new baby even though i DON'T agree with her view at all!! i think what she did to rosie was mean and uncalled for!! i think the show would do so much better without her!! joy is so awesume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope she stays on the view 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bw

The View is now totally boring. And Yes, Elizabeth is indeed one of the most annoying people on television. I turn it off everytime she opens her mouth. Please just cancel the show and put it out of it's misery!

Funny Answers

Woo Hoo, thank you for the good news. I will watch when she goes, she is an unbending prig. Now, I am a Republican, but she does not represent me, nor anyone I know. Adults grow and bend, she is not the person her sweet faces presents to the television. Hope she goes, has a healthy baby, and we never hear from her again. Not because she and Rosie could not get along, or anyone else that she could not get along with, it is just her superior attitude. Want to zip up her lip.

BARB J

I LOVE BARBARA WALTERS SHE IS A GREAT WOMAN.
BUT TO THINK SHE WOULD GO ALONG AND HIRE THAT DAFFY BLONDE IS UNBELIEVEABLE. SHE IS SO STUPID. I HARDLY WATCH THE SHOW ANY MORE. AT ONE TIME IT WAS THE SHOW I WOULD NEVER MISS. THANK GOD WHOOPIE CAME ALONG TO BRING THE SHOW BACK TO WHERE IT ONCE WAS. PUT THAT BLONDE OUT TO PASTURE ALONG WITH HER HUSBAND.

Pam

Love the View now that Whoop and Sherry are on.(I'm white, it's now balanced) Love Joy Behar. But honey pie sugar bunch..I'm so hoping that no talent, speed talking, high pitched voiced, obnoxious Elissabeth doesn't return from maternity leave. I shall pray for it...really..lol. And, Babwa' is the most pretentious freak of nature on tv. She makes me sick. Granted, she did great interviews. But Lawad, has the world found out who the true Hollywood Babwa is. A pretentious fake...WHO HAS TO HAVE THE LAST WOORD. The View would be purrrrrfect if both Elissabeth and Babwa would weave. BABWA'...sell the show to Joy...the only one who could put up with your cheek implants the longest. SELL IT BABWA'.

old news

I have been counting the days until she leaves! I can't stand her and why Babwa keeps her on The View is beyond me. She is so pollypure bred she makes me nauseus on a daily basis. Good BYE Good luck with your new kid AND DON"T COME BACK! I'd like to know when/how appearing on Survivor makes you some kind of celebrity that has something intelligent to say. I am still waiting for her to say 1 thing of an intelligent nature.

meme

MAYBE SHE WILL STAY HOME FOR GOOD WITH HER KIDS!

Lola La Pistola

She is closed minded, self-righteous and obnoxious. God forbid she ever gets divorced and is forced to be a single mother.

tl

If she retired the show would improve greatly.

SJW

#14
YOU ARE NOT ALONE ON THAT SILLY WORD! SOUNDS LIKE A PASTA SAUCE! TEE-HEE
I ALSO DO NOT LIKE PREGGERS ...............
ELIZABETH IS A BIT MISS GUIDED BUT HARMLESS. WISH HER WELL .
SJW

linda

rosie was right she is so dumb i will not miss her one bit

Yuck

#18 you read my mind, they need to put Ann Coulter in to fill in for Elizabeth while she is on maternity leave!!! These liberal haters would have a major breakdown!!!! You "open minded" liberals crack me up! It's okay for your folks to give their "views" and you think that is pure gospel but anyone who doesn't agree with you is a idiot???? Uh I don't think I need to say anymore.

Congratulation's Elizabeth.

I'd pay to see a Rosie O'Donnell Ann Coulter Smack-down
Ann Coulter would whoop her big ole butt!!!!!

chicktoeagle

I hope she decided to stay home with her kids...can't stand the bimbo!

Commen Sense

Congrats to Elizabeth and Tim! Elizabeth is the only reason we started watching The View again once Rosie left. Please get rid of the over opinionated very unatractive red head bitch so that we can watch while were waiting for Elizabeth to come back!!