Hasselbeck Ready to Pop

10/14/2007 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"View" fans take note: you've got less than a month with your beloved Elisabeth Hasselbeck before she goes on extended pregnancy leave.

The blonde conserva-mom -- who already has a daughter with former football-playing hubby Tim Hasselbeck -- is preggo with her second child, and Hasselbeck's spokesperson says Lizzy will be taking leave starting November 8 or 9. Who's Whoopi going to argue with now?

To satiate your Hasselbeck desires, "The View" will have a series of celeb co-hosts in her place.

ReichWingSucks

Why is this news? Tim Hasbeenback is no longer a football player... bad copy TMZ.

Cannot wait for this stupid closed-minded wench to be off my TeeVee!!!!!!

Kate

To #53

I did not say I shudder at free speech when thinking of Coulter and Malkin. I said it makes me rethink my views on free speech. Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? And where in my post do I mention Rosie O'Donnell? People like Coulter and Hasslebeck who have the nerve to wear a cross around there necks as they spew hatred will eventually have to answer for what they've done. God does not like his name being used to vein especially when it's done to protect a political party that is repsonsible for the death of so many people.

They are despicible.

Ida

Elizabeth needs to do what she seems to know something about: stay home and take care of her children. Her oblivious opinions on politics and most current events sounds like a second grader trying to act grown up. I have nothing personal against her, but I lost respect when I realized she had no back bone in regards to Rosie O' Donald. I am not a fan of Rosie's, but that was wrong.

Hannah

Love that Elizabeth! She's the only sane person on the view. You go Elizabeth! You are one tough gal to stand up to the Liberal progressives on the Babwa show. Best wishes with the new baby!.

ReichWingSucks

What a shame that all the Elisabot luvrs don't have enough respect for her to spell her name correctly. Kind of similar to their lack of respect for the Constitution, no?

gaby

She'll be back unfortunetly... she has no other gig going on other then bustin out another one of her... ewww.. ...

gaby

I CAN'T STAND HER..... CLOSED MINDED BITCH.. SHE'S AS BAD AS ANN COULTER... EWWW... THAT IS SOOOOOO GROSS... HER HUSBAND IS TIM NOT MATT.. A LOSER JUST LIKE HER.. THE VIEW IS BORING WITHOUT ROSIE ON ANYMORE.. THEY SHOULD HAVE HIRED ROSANNE BAR.. SHE IS FUNNY AND EDGY...

Georgia Girl

7. Poster #1: I guess you didn't watch Superbowl XL? Her hubby is Matt Hasselbeck. He plays for the Seattle Seahawks. He did not get cut by the Giants. The Giants are in New York.

There's a new NFL commercial with Matt Hasselbeck and their daughter.

So even though you hate Elisabeth Hasselbeck, unfortunately she's still married to a current NFL quarterback. Yeah, life is not fair. Hot girls get the rich quarterbacks, even if she's a biaaatch.

By the way, you were thinking of Jesse Palmer, the ex-NFLer who was the bachelor on the show "The Bachelor".

Posted at 10:53AM on Oct 14th 2007 by Kobe_No_Means_No

Tim Hasselbeck was cut by the New York Giants on September 1, 2007. Given he was the Giants' fourth-string quarterback and didn't play a single game in the 2006-07 season, his release at the start of the 2007-08 season probably means his football career is over. Many observers speculated he would try to get into media broadcasting. This speculation was confirmed when Hasselbeck made his TV debut on September 23, 2007, announcing the Arizona Cardinals-Baltimore Ravens game for FOX

ReichWingSucks

Ging - yes, he did do color for one football game - the Ravens vs. Cardinals game last month - with a screechy gay voice. Tim isn't meant to do analysis for football, with his voice, maybe figure skating...

Georgia Girl

Good riddance!

Get a job on Fox like your hubby. That way I'll never have to look at your ignorant @$$e$.

DM

I hope she stays gone her voice is annoying and she is IRRITATING......I can't stand to watch her.

phyllis

thank god! please don't come back.

Georgia Girl

ReichWingSucks,
ICAM!!!!

:-)

c arndt

Her husband is TIM NOT MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al

Buh Bye! I'm so tired of your grating voice.