Hayden: All in the Family

10/14/2007 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hottie Hayden Panettiere was out with her MILFish momager and her little brother this weekend to attend a Halo 3 party in Hollywood. Hay was especially fetching in a short Roman goddess dress.

The cheerleader appears to be the hero in her family ... but does she have trouble finding dates?

lovely

she's dating milo ventimiglia...just in case you didn't know that !

Mandy Moore Armpit Pics

is she sexy?? she got a cute face,, but her body is too fatty for her!

Wrestling Ain't Real

Sadly she's too young for me to print the dirty little thoughts this picture of her caused me to think....HOWEVER, her mother has my imagination running out. Out of respect for the "cheerlead," I'll refrain from bringing those thoughts ot life!!!

F**k, in a couple year years, she'll be 21 and perfectly legal..by then her show will be over & I will look like an absolute HERO to sace her from her life of bankruptcy & smack addiction.

sam

She's on the most highly rated show around this season. That's why we care. If you're too old to watch Heroes that's sad. Why make negative comments? Or are some of you just that type of person??

Arrr

Is it me or is her head freakishly large? She looks like she has a child's body and then BAM...a huge cranium. Kind of like a lollipop.

R.Zimmerman

I think she looks misshapened. Basketball head, no neck, and sort of mannequin-like body. But if she can't help any of that she could at least get a clue fashion wise. She always dresses like some old nana---who has had a few daquiris too many.

Go Away

Overdressed as a usual.

Patriotfan1237

Save Tom Brady Watch New England Patriots/Sunday Nigth Football!!!
Who cares bout that future popwreck!!! lol

Patriots 6-0!!!! Indy Colts are next to be THRASHED!!!!!

t.m.

I really think she is a talented star all those haters that are just jelouse cause there ugly or have low self esteem about themselves who they say they hate her can go to hell shes a good actress.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3