Heidi of the Pumpkins

10/14/2007 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Project Runway" hottie Heidi Klum was out with sons Henry and Johan, daughter Leni and hubby Seal yesterday at a Los Angeles pumpkin patch. Little Henry tried on an early Halloween costume -- a painted on face-mask. Scary!

The family played around the pumpkin patch before eventually saying auf Wiedersehen a couple hours later.

janet barker

#29- Katie, Thank you Iam 30 yrs old and love being a racist.I've been a racist all my life- from th womb. Seal is ugly and can not sing. I watched him on Dancing with the Stars and he SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

janet barker

Black person in Texas, you need to go sit down and shut up.

Matt Damon

Damn Women! I thought we were going to get Watermellon!!!!

big joe

where the hell is her taste in man. this is unreal i hate looking @ him w/ her.

Matt Damon

Oh!! And yes I work for them, they pay well!

Matt Damon

And Yes Im a Fat White Women with a Big fat Ass

Mary

Ouch.. the pain in #37. I am 5'8 and weigh 120 pounds- so sorry that you can't find a woman. Where did all of your hatred come from? My guess, you either can't get a woman, or your parents taught you to hate.. probably both.

LH

I'm baaaaaack .. I'm Gail from post #33. Somebody is being silly in post #34, but, that still made me laugh because I don't work for Heidi and Seal. I just wanted to share that they chose a place to sit near me while the Jazz Band was playing. When I realized who they were - I liked what I saw. They impressed me as enjoying doing the same things that non-celebrity people do.

Karin B.

I think Heidi and Seal are a great couple...they look great together on the Red Carpet and in the Pumpkin Patch. Auf Wiedersehen to those who are critical of the couple.

OhReally!

What a beautiful family. There's no place on here for hatred. Peace and love only!

Axelchick

THEY LOOK GREAT TOGETHER, JUST LIKE A HAPPY FAMILY

JUST THE FACTS

I believe she married him to prove a point. No matter where they go, THEY WILL ALWAYS BE NOTICED because of their racial contrast and because his face is disfigured and scary.

Kurt

Heidi is such a skank. Her family must be disgusted by her relationship and marriage to Seal.

PEACE

42 go get a lift, don't you know her son henry is name after her father, go back to your klan rally.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3