Kimmel

Racks Up

Frequent Flyer Miles

10/14/2007 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

jimmy kimmelWhen talk show talking head Regis Philbin goes on vacation October 22, comedian/Sarah Silverman boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel will fill in for Philbin in New York and film his own late night TV show in Los Angeles. For five days, Kimmel will film "Live With Regis and Kelly" in the morning, and then hop on a plane for L.A. and film his own show at night. Just call him Jet Lag Jimmy.

"It will be difficult, but that's how committed I am to entertaining America. And parts of Canada," said Kimmel. Doesn't anybody else work in New York?

After his transcontinental travel, Kimmel's hosting the American Music Awards. "I also drive a cab on weekends," he said. Somebody give this guy a break!

white trash america

GEEZ LOUISE!! how much does this guy want/need to work? i get tired from my 21/2 hour subway commute... how the heck does he expect to do this successfully? i wonder what kinds of meds he's gonna be on...? =)

Howard K Stern

I'm sure that rich bastard really cares about Planet EArth too. I would be entertained if he donated some of the money to Global Warming Awareness.

cnola

all that gasoline.....they couldn't just do a on the spot filming, like every other talk show does sometimes? Wasteful wasteful wasteful......and POINTLESS!

Wicked

Jimmy's okay but I can't stand his girlfriend. They need to break up since she doesn't want kids and I'm sure being a good Italian by, he would want a family. They are mismatched.

Maybe with the extra this week, Jimmy can SEND SARAH TO CHARM SCHOOL.

ohhhh Geeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Go Jimmy Go

wow.. bring Sarah with you .. tell Kelly to take a brake
I would love to see/ hear Sarah in NYC in the AM
Better Yet.. Bring her back to Manshvegas aka Manchester NH
the city that never woke up...
I am sure Derryfield would love to see her too!!

Pop Culture Junkie

"and I'm sure being a good Italian boy, he would want a family."

He already has 2 kids with his ex-wife.

SinCity

Kimmel doesn't need to worry about his hectic schedule. He can sleep while he's co-hosting and filling in for Regis. Kelly Ripa's ego alone leaves little room for much else. So unless he's going to play it passive, he should plan on wearing earplugs and have a thick skin.

Wicked

#7 Pop Culture Junkie - Thanks. I did not know this. I still think Sarah sucks and he should dump her. She's rude, crude and socially inacceptable and he can do a whole lot better. Have a great day.

Omar

Good on you Jimmy! Being asked to fill in for Regis is a huge deal, the guy's like an American Institution by now.

accuracy is all

He'll "film" the shows in N.Y. and L.A.? How quaint! These shows are taped, TMZ. Lousy copy editing again.

too sad

that's great news jimmy,
we love you .
so take care ...........

hope my tivo can cope with the work as much as you can................

"" more everything "" ( jery seinfeld with the top model when upgrded on flight from coach )

robbyrob

this guy is the luckiest ever!!! he gets to bang Sarah Silverman...

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Big deal!

Britney loves OJ

Kimmel loves OJ!

Wicked

I meant socially 'unacceptable'

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments