Girls Gone Contrite -- Fla. Floozies Apologize to Joe

10/15/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The two girls who sued "Girls Gone Wild" sexecutive Joe Francis for using their footage without their consent, but then had their stories refuted by video evidence, have dropped their suit against Francis and his company.
Joe Francis, Christina Brose, brooke patsolic
TMZ has learned that Brooke Patsolic and Christina Brose have issued a statement saying that they've "agreed to dismiss our lawsuit" and say that "Girls Gone Wild and Joe Francis have suffered as a result of this law suit [sic] and our actions." The women also make it clear that Francis and Mantra Films haven't paid them a penny.

As TMZ reported last month, the women had their claims publicly slammed when video showing them consenting to being filmed was released on the Internet. "I am prepared to fight back, and I will defend myself against all baseless accusations," says Francis in a statement to TMZ.

OCD

TO #44

Yeah. Joe Francis probably won't sue them, but the D.A. or the Department of Justice should. Those chicks deserve just as much punishment as he was going to get.

Francis is weird and his shows are creepy, but it is legal and apparently there are enough closet wankers out there who buy them. That's a really scary thought. *shudder*

But those sleazy skanks thought it was fun and no one held a gun on them for them to act nasty.

whateveryousay

When you lay with dogs, you get fleas.

rosie

To #46...oh do I agree with you! They finally pulled the "Girls Gone Wild" ads from our cable and it has been a long time coming. It is so obvious most of the women are drunk but it is no excuse for their behavior. Joe Francis made millions in a cheap and nasty way. But the day will come for most of the women he and his crew has conned into doing his videos that they will regret it 100%. I have been drunk in my time but never would I stoop to such behavior. What is wrong with girls and women today? Have they no self respect? I guess not. But you are so right #46...when you lay down with dogs, you get fleas.

biggunsar

Number 19, you are what's wrong with women now a days.
There are MANY and I mean MANY cases of women trying to put men away behind bars, becuase they were scorned, pissed and many other reasons. And the reason they do it, becaues there is no penalty for lying.
PS, a man can tell someone that he slept with a women when he didn't . Boo hoo, the girl may have a stigma or bad reputation because of it. IT DOESN"T MEAN THE WOMEN WILL GO TO JAIL FOR IT.
Where as when a women lies about a man sleeping with her to a court of law, he not only does his reputation get ruined. HE GOES TO JAIL FOR IT, and goes on an offender list, so in other words, his entire life is ruined.
Where as the women can just ignore the lies about her, or move, and she's perfectly FINE.
YOU are the problem with america. Becuase you can't see the difference in the above statements.

PS, even though the women lied about joe, THEY WILL PAY NOTHING. They will get off scott free. Just as I said in my previous statement. And that is why by god, I hope joe goes after them and makes em pay for thier entire lives. If they live in poverty for the rest of thier lives, that would send a signal to all those other nasty lying women who think they are untouchable when trying to ruin someone else's lives.

Hyde

What these girls did is wrong, but I'm having a hard time drumming up any sympathy for Francis. He's a sleaze purveyor and nothing more.

The young women in these videos haven't had many life experiences and can't imagine there's life beyond age 21, so yes, they are indeed exploited. I wonder how they'll feel when their teenager's friends dig these up?

Hyde

Geez #49, got a few un-resolved anger issues toward women? Therapy. It's a fine thing, buddy.

biggunsar

No 51, but if you dont' see it the way I do.
You probably also think it's okay for a 30 year old female teacher to sleep with a 13 year old boy.
I am SICK of women making laws for themselves, and in a manner that is so one sided.
Men are bad, women are good. That is the stigma in todays society.

WOmen are abused, never the abuser
Men are the abusers and never the abused.
WTF
And I say WTF to you, if you can't see that common sense.

Women wan't equal liberation. It's hell and highwater time to give them that equality.
Lets start doing this by legal means first.

I say BS to any women or poster that says "well those girls were 21, they were niave, and it wasn't thier fault" When are people going to grow up and realise 21 is old enough to know better.
And at 21 if someone convinced me to be gay, I wouldn't blame them, I would blame ME.
becuase I am responsible enough to know, IT WAS MY FAULT, no one elses.

There is nothing wrong with what Joe is doing. If these girls had morals, or respect for themselves, joe would have nothing to film.
So who is to blame? Joe for asking someone to do stuff on camera? or the person who agrees to do it?!
And if you still thing it's joe, I then ask you, to jump off a bridge into a gorge, and I promise to film it. (think that's stupid, well so is any comment that empathizes with the girls in these videos)

Hollywood Heartbreaker

Go suck it Joe Francis......you blowhard. I hope they get you in jail you creep.

Ceyllynn

biggunsar

i think joe is slime period, i think the girls are mental midgets.

every comercial i see for those crappy videos, it involves drinking parties, i doubt he would have gotten even half the money without the booze.

toss the whole lot in jail and be done with it.

LMFAO

Ceyllynn

54. 51# Actually 49# does have a point! It's not cool when women lie, to get a man in trouble with groundless accusations.

Posted at 3:13PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Jake

you can make a point without generalizing and bashing everyone, which biggunsar, is doing

biggunsar

what would you like 55 , for me to kiss your female arse?!

Forget that. You are beneath every man on this board, not the other way around. When you can stand beside me in court and expect to get the same treatment as I do, for the exact same crime. And you actually DO. THEN... i will look at you as my equal. Until then...your just a woman.

So sorry.

Ceyllynn

lol

OCD

The FIRST thing a woman's attorney does in an acrimonious divorce is to shout "HE MOLESTED HIS CHILDREN!" Once that lie is uttered, the man is on the defensive. It puts the woman's attorney in a better bargaining position and the man gets the stink-eye from the judge.

What I'm saying is that women obviously have nothing to lose by shouting "rape, molestation, abuse, etc." It's a playing card used to gain control.

What makes me fighting mad is that it will get to the point that the actual women and children who have been raped and/or abused will be ignored because there have been so many disgusting witches who have cried "wolf" and lied. That tactic is working for the liars now, but when the tide turns, it will be the women and children who have actually been harmed who will pay the price.

Ceyllynn

58. If you've ever known a man who was unjustly accused, then you might not understand.

Posted at 3:51PM on Oct 15th 2007 by OCD

maybe in your country, but not in mine.. then again you cannot sue in this country at the drop of a hat like america seems too. 50? million dollar case for pants with a dry cleaner comes to mind...

you are forgetting a few things, not all posters are american, nor mental midgets like britney fans, and laws are definately different in other countries.

i can see your point, people with no morals are destorying it for everyone else male or female, but it's the lawyers you should blame more than anything. the lawyers are the ones who make the asinine claims in court, who do this on the behalf of clearly lying/vendictive people.. just so they can make their money.

just like some bigotted people will make demeaning posts (racial, sexist, and just plain nasty) anon in various forums and blogs everywhere, since they cannot be called into account for them. it is the net.

if more people were held accountable for their actions, statements, false accusations,in real life, in the courts, and on the net etc a lot less would be victimized.

but racism, like sexism etc will still be around for those not mature enough to outgrow those falicies... after all, it is easier to blame someone or something else than to deal with it yourself, right?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments