Nuevo Menudo -- Es Muy Caliente!

10/15/2007 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MTV ha terminado de filmar un programa buscando los nuevo integrantes del grupo Menudo. ¡Oh, coquí! La cadena todavía no ha revelado los ganadores, pero el nuevo grupo ya ha comenzado a grabar en el estudio. ¡Wepa!
Menudo
TMZ acaba de obtener exclusivamente su nueva canción al estitlo "boy-band" titulada,"Más Que Amor (A E I O U)." ¿Recibirá bien el público el sonido de esta nueva generación de Menudo? ¡Escúchalo aquí!

For a translation, click here

Sharona

Ah shucks.......for real???

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

OK ENGLISH, ME NO SPEAKIE SPANISH!!! THANK YOU, ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.

annoyed

Scuse me? I realize this country now caters to everyone who speaks another language other than English but......how about translating? Oh. Sorry, I forgot this is TMZ.
The Moron Zone.

confused

Mom, if you noticed you spelled writing with two t's, who's the moron now?

Ale

VIVA MÉXICO CABRONESSS

Pepita

Por favor, si van a escribir el articulo en español, consigan a alguien que sepa hacerlo

MT

CAN I PRESS #1 FOR ENGLISH PLEASE....

deelicious

you still are you racists bitch go f@*K your self.

ihatestupidpeople

Melissa

English, please.

Kesbo

OK, nevermind the Spanish...no one of them is cute/hot. WTF?!

Ceyllynn

20. You go Nancy!!!!!! I couldn't agree more! I am sick of seeing everything I buy in spanish and english. HELLO, I don't think everything has two languages on packaging anywhere else but good ol' "afraid to make anybody mad" USA

Posted at 4:28PM on Oct 15th 2007 by me

and canada... but there's a valid reason for canucks having it...

welp yet another wasted post, since a lot cannot understand it.. thanks tzm

gee didn't take long for the racist card to be tossed either, by someone foul mouthed too.. are we impressed?!

Lauren

"MTV ha terminado de filmar un programa buscando cantantes para ser los nuevo miembros del groupo Menudo. El programa toda via no ha comenzado, pero el groupo ya estan trabajando en el estudio. Wepa!"

MTV has finished filming a show looking for singers to be the new members of the group Menudo. The whole program hasn't yet begun, but the group IS now working in the studio. Wepa!

"TMZ acaba de obtener exclusivamente su nueva cancion,"Mas Que Amor (A E I O U)." La cancion tiene el sonido "boy-band," pero quien sabe si el publico va a aceptar positivamente la nueva generacion de Menudo. Escuchalo aqui!"

TMZ has just exclusively obtained their new song "More than Lover (A E I O U). The song has a boy-band sound, but who knows if the public is going to accept the new generation of Menudo. Listen to it here!

There you go everyone. English. Now see if you can't get over yourselves a little.

ChicagoMark

Yummy!!!!

Jenny

DAM all the white racist people got ALL offended by having this posted in spanish.... GET OVER IT!!! I cant wait to see your face in about 5-10 years when 80% of the population is going to be mexican.... Ha ha check your kids school, your already required to take a spanish class because they are trying to prepare you for the real life.... Im a buisness woman and i had to learn spanish so i could succeed... 60% of my clients are mexicans.... my nanny, gardener, house cleaner, staff are all mexicans....