Nuevo Menudo -- Es Muy Caliente!

10/15/2007 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MTV ha terminado de filmar un programa buscando los nuevo integrantes del grupo Menudo. ¡Oh, coquí! La cadena todavía no ha revelado los ganadores, pero el nuevo grupo ya ha comenzado a grabar en el estudio. ¡Wepa!
Menudo
TMZ acaba de obtener exclusivamente su nueva canción al estitlo "boy-band" titulada,"Más Que Amor (A E I O U)." ¿Recibirá bien el público el sonido de esta nueva generación de Menudo? ¡Escúchalo aquí!

For a translation, click here

Lauren

TMZ does one out of every 200 posts in Spanish (it's a SPANISH band for Christ's sake) and you people throw a fit. If you think you're too good to click the 'Translation' link to get your Menudo news, then you should just get the hell off the site and go whine and be ethnocentric somewhere else. Nobody at TMZ will miss you, and neither will anyone else.

gardner

yay! now all the dumb american hillbillies can go rant about how they can only speaka one language and how come the internet isn't only in american - mwaaaahahaha! gotta luv 'em. every country needs its retards (i guess).

Lauren

78. Where can I hire a Civil Rights attorney for discrimination because TMZ.com does not post in the other 126 languages?

etownguy

Is this a joke?

Por Favor diganme que esta es una broma!

Menudo sucked then and always will!

Trueazul

Queridos at TMZ,
Whoever wrote this sure needs a dictionary. I am willing to translate for you. Please, check with me before you write again in spanish. Too many mistakos!
: )

ihatestupidpeople

Posted at 5:42PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Lauren

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE GET LAUREN A MIDOL AND PROZAC!! AND HURRY!!!!!!

Shut Up

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE GET LAUREN A MIDOL AND PROZAC!! AND HURRY!!!!!!

I was just thinking the same thing......English translation = I was just thinking the same thing.....lol

John Denver Rules

I thought we were in America.

Skank You, Y'all

HEY HARVEY!!!

WE'RE IN AMERICA WHERE PEOPLE SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

Quit conforming to the illegals. They can enter our country legally, and then learn to speak ENGLISH - Just as our forefather's did!!!

After this stunt, I think I'll remove TMZ from my "favorites" and frequent the competition's site's instead. And also watch "EXTRA" and not "TMZ" on tv.

IF WE WANT TO READ SOMETHING WRITTEN IN MEXICAN, WE'LL GO TO MEXICO (where they speak better english there than here).

Ceyllynn

76. ...I was under the impression that Menudo was a SPANISH SPEAKING band with a mostly HISPANIC fanbase..or would you like to continue to better represent the stupid half of America by insisting that a Spanish band be reported on in German and Swahili?
Posted at 5:42PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Lauren

well that would be great then, cause i certainly speak far better german than spanish...

btw,i remember the old band, i'm not american and golly gee... a lot of their songs were in english.. fancy that!

nips??

NO COMPRESSION

AZdiver

This IS the cast from the new MTV show. The pictured guys from TMZ match those on the MTV website: http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/making_menudo/cast.jhtml

bear

** Go to Hell TMZ ** If the non-english speakers want their celeb news in their own dialect then let them figure out how to set up their own "TMZ" MAYBE THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO MEXICO AND PUSH THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT INTO SUPPORTING THEM.

Lauren

"now be nice, stop showing how petty some americans can be, go play on a spanish site if reading spanish is so important to you."

I'll stay here, thanks, because I'm not the dense sort of person who craps their pants every time I see something that isn't written in my native language. All of you people who take such extreme offense to this post are the ones who need to get the hell off of the site..honestly it's not like you'll be missed.

Stephanie

What's with the spanish??? ENGLISH!!!