Paris and Kid Rock Gettin' Their Own?

10/15/2007 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton and Kid Rock were spotted partying together in Toronto over the weekend. In related news, the universe has begun its implosion -- so pack a bag.

Speaking of packing bags ... the grotesque celebrity hookup marriage last week of Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon was comprised of former exes of the celebutante and the rap-rocker. So what's up with the ex-summit, reported by Page Six? Paris is in Canada filming a movie, and Rock played a gig there on Saturday night.

Ears and, we presume, more nether regions, were burning.

Richards to Ron Wood – Get Clean!

It's like black calling the kettle a pot, or something like that. Ron Wood, in a new memoir, says that at one point he was doing so much freebase coke that Keith Richards "turned into Mr. Drug Enforcement Administration" -- and pulled a .44 on him to make him quit. Just like a rolling stone!

As Rush & Molloy report, Wood also says that Richards once pulled a knife on him after another anti-drug tirade, and said, "I'd f***ing cut your throat, but your girlfriend would never forgive me for all the mess I'd make." As Wood points out, not only did Keith pull the smackdown, he did smack for "10 solid years."

Party Favors: Leno Won't Go? ... "Dirty Sexy Money's" Armstrong in Treatment for "Personal Issues"

Could Jay Leno be causing trouble for NBC execs by not wanting to budge after his sell-by date in 2009? The L.A. Times says Leno is "frustrated" and "reluctant" to leave his late night perch. Eh, we watch TMZ at that time. ... "Dirty Sexy Money" star Samaire Armstrong is getting treatment for "personal issues" reports UsMagazine.com. Her rep says the actress "decided to enter an outpatient facility to deal with some personal issues in a therapeutic atmosphere and is doing very well." Another source adds that she's back on the set of the show.

gaby

Kieth and Ron... Now that's Rock n Roll baby.. Hell ya... Doesn't get any better than that..
love it...

anon

So let me get this straight, while bad mouthing Pam for the last month about what a horrible person she is, he turns around and dates Paris Hilton???? I guess all the people going on about how intelligent he is are eating some crow today.

flo

I WILL NOT WATCH CONAN IF HE TAKES OVER, I DO NOT THINK HE IS FUNNY.

Lilarose

I love Jay Leno and was aware of his contract for 2009 and that Conan was going to take over the Tonight Show. I am not impressed with Conan, so I would not be staying up late like I do (and shouldn't) to watch him. We get Leno at 11:35 pm here in Oregon. Too late but I watch anyway.

Jay might seem cruel in some respects but note that many times it has to do with men/women who cheat on spouses. That is something he distains. I admire him for that; he is a great and faithful hubby himself.

Rick in LA

NBC is afraid they'll lose Conan?!? Oh gee, darn! Let Leno stay as long as he wants (ala Johnny Carson), then snag Craig Ferguson from CBS. He's a LOT funnier than Conan anyway. O'Brien's just weird. If NBC goes with O'Brien over Leno, they'll lose that time slot forever.

deb

ok kid,are you two trying to get bac at pam and rick,c'mon thats the way it looks.kid i thought you were smarter than this,you just screwed yourself up worst,go home to your son where its safe!!! you aint no better than pam now!!!

He's Boring now

Wood and Richards doing free base coke all these years? Kinda like your grandfathers getting high.

Richards smoked his own dead fathers ashes in a water pipe. Wonder how Wood will top that one since Richards seems to be his idol.

Both a couple of wasted people playing the same kind of songs and sounds for what the last 2 decades?...Wood was last creative and original in Small Faces, Richards when Brian Jones was still alive. They havent come up with a new lick since. Just a repeat and rehash of the ones already invented by others, primarily Black Blues players.

Pompous English has beens

tba

I need someone to set me straight. I thought Leno wanted to leave "The Tonite Show". It looks as if he's being forced out(which I don't understand)....What's the truth?

Standards are badly needed.

Paris and Kid...The cowboy Rocker and the Debutante...hey, it could work.
Hmmm. 'Paris Rock.' Or whatever his real last name might be...

Go away!!

Uh oh Kid Rock, now you've gone and done it. You have allowed yourself to be contaminated by hollywood ebola. It is a nasty, nasty virus that stays around until something bad happens to you. Look at what it after Lindsey and Britney got close enough to catch it. I read your comment in Rolling Stone about having to swill copious amounts of liquor in order to sleep with the virus. You must have drunk Toronto dry!!

rido

Look! Maxim removed SAMAIRE from her photo shoot on its website.

Classic.

Spell Check.

Jay,
Once you make a public announcement that you're leaving, you cannot just go and change your mind!

Daphne

EXTRA tonight refuted the rumor of Paris and Kid being together.

Paris is filming Repo, a rock opera, along with Sarah Brightman and Alexis Vega in Toronto and was only at the club for Kid's show. Nothing else is going on.

Daphne

I used to like Jay but after his constant,awful jokes about the Ramseys he lost me as a fan.

It must be just horrible to have a young daughter killed by a predator and then be raked over the coals on a late night show by Jay. Mrs. Ramsey's cancer returned and she died, no doubt from the extreme stress.

This man is without compassion or mercy, and I'll be glad to see him leave.

tp

Hey NBC, Whoever made the contract to have Leno leave and Conan take over is the one that needs to go! Bye bye O'Briiiiiiiiiiien!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments