The TRANSformation of Chyna Doll

10/15/2007 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

That's not Demi Moore as a bionic superhero -- it's reassembled wrestling train wreck, Joanie "Chyna Doll" Laurer. The Great Wall that is Chyna!

The 37-year-old former bodybuilder strutted down Robertson Blvd. last week, in her best female glamour drag! Dude looks like a lady!

Chyna really looks good -- for huh!

The Oriole Post

Wow. She looks, well, ok and somewhat decent looking. However, have you seen what she used to look like and how big she used to be? Lord knows how much plastic surgery and money she spent re-inventing herself over the years. I know most women would die to be in shape is in...

Is she even famous for anything besides being a has-been wrestler and a train wreck?

jason

I thinks she is a very sexy chick, I wished they used her in terminator 3.
I'd do her

anonymous

No GUY would do this THNG.................

SHE' A MAN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO IS DEMI.

looker

this babe has a lucious ass,even her toes look good...

Matt Damon

Matt Damon

elephantman

I would do her too.

Sugar

Chyna Doll cleans up nice. She looks one hell of a lot better than in that paparazzi video when she and Scary Mary Carey got rejected at Hyde. WTF was THAT all about? She was posing like a skank for the paps!

geeewhiz

Isn't she Adrianne Curry's twin brother????

Buster

TMZ do a "who would you rather" between Hillary Clinton and Chyna. Chyna wins!

Patrick

I think she looks really hot and sexy now. Somebody should give her a film or cable tv role....with explicit nudity required. YUM !

Kat

I am built like her a bit, but not as muscular. I am a 40 DD on top, and then I am smaller built on the bottom. I am natural even though I don't have no hips and then I am top heavy. Maybe I should have gone into wrestling.

ColinFarrelIisHot

She's looking good and healthy. I would say a lot of her problems started because Vince dumped her from WWE because his daughter wanted to bone Chyna's boyfriend, Triple H. They did her so wrong. Vince is a lowlife and now Triple H is his b*tch.

Looking good Joanie. Make them all jealous girl. You deserved better.

Gary

It's been a long way for her, from her scholarly youth, to her unusual and tumltuous pathway through show business, to her present spiritual journey and getting clean of substances. Somehow there seems to be a lot more inside that girl than the world knows about. She looks well and focused.

JennyP.

I still think she was a male originally, but yah she looks a zillion times better---man musta spent half a mil plus on surgery!But everytime she/he/it opens that mouth, voice like nails on a black board I am telling ya... annoying as all get out. And still I think it's better to laud Natural beauty, not plastic surgerized faux people.

rico13

She looks like a tranny to me!..uuugg!.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments