Cousin Geri from "Facts of Life": 'Memba Her?!

10/16/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Geri Jewell is famous for her groundbreaking role as Blair's cousin Geri on '80s sitcom "Facts of Life." Guess what she looks like now!
Geri Jewell

Dj

JP...We are LIVING in hell

Dj

3 cheers for Jimi

Matt Damon

Matt Damon

ITALO BABINI

HELL IS AN INVENTION OF THE CHURCHES AS WELL THE "HOLY TRINITY" AND SATAN--THESE SUBJECTS LANDED IN THE PAGES OF THE BIBLE WITH THE CONSENT OF THE FATHERS OF THE CHURCH DURING THEIR COUNCILS. WHO NEEDED A "BACKING" FOR THEIR ERRONEUS TEACHINGS>

DO ABSORVE KNOWLEDGE AND CULTURE AWAY FROM THE TEACHINGS OF OUR WESTERN HEMISPHERE RELIGIONS, WHO ARE KEEPING MANKIND MINDS CHAINED IN ANOTHER MEDIEVAL DARK AGE IN OUR TIME. THE BIBLE AS IT IS TODAY IS A MOST CONFUSED SOURCE OF SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE OF THE 22 COUNCILS HELD IN THE PAST, WHO ERRADICATE< ENRISED< AND MODIFYED ITS CONTENTS TO FIT THEIR ERRONEOUS TEACHINGS ABOUT THE VERY NATURE OF GOD.

GOD IS NOT A HUMAN BEING , HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES, GOD IS A MAJESTIC COUNSCIUOUSNESS PERVADING THE INFINITY AND GOVERNING HIS CREATION AND HE DOES NOT EXPRESS HIS LOVE LIKE HUMAN BEINGS DOES WITH THEIRS. GOD,S LAWS WORKS THROUGHOUT THE INFINITY IN A TOTAL IMPARCIAL WAY.

OUR CHURCHS DOES NOT PREACHES CHRISTIANITY__THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE REAL TEACHINGS OF THE CHRIST> WHAT EXISTES TODAY IS A COORPORATION CALLED CHURCHIANITY, CHAINING THE MINDS OF THE IGNORANTE FOR THEIR FINANCIAL GAIN AND POWER OVER HUMAN BEINGS.

Geminat

Geri rocked!

Jimi

Dear Italo,
Thank you for sharing your theories on Hell. However, due to the numerous spelling errors, poor punctuation and blatant use of words that do not exist, (see absorve and enrise above), we the people are going to have to assume that you are an idiot and therefore your attempt to impart "knowledge" on the subject will have to be dismissed as moot. if it is a language barrier, hit the books and come back to try again.

Larry Craig

Wow - she looks horrible. I can't believe how flat out, butt ugly she is! She will probably kill herself when she sees how bad they made her look. I remember wanting to see her get it on with Tootie.

Jesus Christ

Did anyone else ever whack-off while imagining being with her?
........Neither did I.

Trop

Fat ???????????? where is she fat

Duane

56? Damn she looks young in that pic. I remember she was on one of the CBS soaps not long ago (Y&R, or ATWT) and she was looking pretty old. At least she's still working.

murl winfield

I think she is wonderful and she stand for all that is good

Samantha

Oh Yes I do remember her. She was beautiful then and she's more beautiful now. I don't usually read these but I did remember her so well so wanted to perhaps off-set some of the crude sick remarks.

Benn Dova

6. There is no hell JP

Posted at 10:25AM on Oct 16th 2007 by Sami

Uhhhhhhh, Sami?

Yes, there IS a "HELL" and *I* OWN IT!! 'Cause my ex-wife GAVE it to ME!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

gabby

She looks great. She hasnt aged abit. She is a great actress

Rustyvain

Blair are you embarrassed of me because I have CP?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments