Cousin Geri from "Facts of Life": 'Memba Her?!

10/16/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Geri Jewell is famous for her groundbreaking role as Blair's cousin Geri on '80s sitcom "Facts of Life." Guess what she looks like now!
Geri Jewell

Chiliboy

Come on now did any body really care what had happened to her or for a matter of fact, any of the cast members. There's alot more going on than wondering what happened to some genetic failure.

L.S

#42 LOL funny

Frieda Jane

Have you ever seen her comedy act? It is really awful. Second grade sophomoric jokes, that the crowd over-laughs too, just because she has a disability, and it makes them feel better about themselves. Really embarrassing!

Posted at 10:24AM on Oct 16th 2007 by Sami

You are an absolute piece of crap. I have indeed seen her act and it was funny. Too bad that you are jealous that you did not get the attention that she has earned.

Teresa

Wow. She has a stand up act and she is on a national speaking circuit,. She probably makes a whole lot more money than any one of us on this site. They say success is the best revenge. You go girl. Glad to see things went well for her.

Mysty Maples

I had forgotten all about her, but now I remember. It's wonderful she's still alive AND active, CP is one of those diseases that it's hard to make it out of your 30's, I think.

Hummingbird

Geri, so very nice to know how you are doing. I've often thought of you in all these years. You were one of my favorites on the "Facts of Life". I liked your comedy but then I like pure comedy, anything that can make me laugh without being so dirty. Do you have anything coming up that I can watch for?

equal opportunity offender

T-t-t-t-h-h-h--aaaaaan----

T-t-t-h-h-h--aaaank yo-yo-yo---uuuuuu,

ve-ver-ver-yy muc-much....

equal opportunity offender

I'd still hit it.

but only if she let me give her a dirty Sanchez....

ALLLLLRIGHT!!!!

kim suck

why did TMZ use retarded grammar???? for this one>??

John

Damn...she looks like a biker chick.

She's a hot b**ch!

Kathy

This lady is an inspiration. I remember watching this show and I admired her so much...good for her! Glad to see she is still inspiring people.

death on a cracker

just because you're retarded, doenst mean you are funny! ask Corkey!

married with children

Kind of tacky, "Sami". Also shows you have no sense of humor. I always thought her jokes were funny.

death on a cracker

Also shows you have no sense of humor. I always thought her jokes were funny.

retards love to hear themselves laugh. thats probably what it is.

Jeremy

So, this was for the readers that don't watch Deadwood, and know she was on the show?

Kthxbai.