Drug Tests Pending in Nick Hogan Crash Case

10/16/2007 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A report released today by the Clearwater, Fla. Police Department about the crash involving Nick Hogan doesn't say much, but it does indicate that authorities are waiting for the results of drug and alcohol tests.

The St. Petersburg Times reports the wreck totaled Hogan's Toyota Supra valued at $50,000. The crash also caused $500 in property damage to city shrubs.

According to the report, the roads were wet at the time of the accident and the driver "disregarded other traffic control." Police sources tell us that the investigation into this case will be wrapped up by the first week in November-- and they should have a decision on whether or not to press charges.

Cops say Hogan was driving his souped-up Supra at a high rate of speed when he lost control and hit a median. The car was demolished and Hogan's passenger, his good friend John Graziano, was critically injured.

Graziano is still in the hospital, having suffered permanent brain damage. Doctors say he will never recover.

Reta

Nick Hogan...YOU are a MURDERER....what you did was kill that man's change for a life, a wife and kids, a future....if that isn't murder...what is? Your consistantly irresponsible behavior, spoiled rotten selfishness has cost this wonderful young man and his family dearly...while you go around playing crash bang bumper cars with expensive toys your daddy bought you. You are a pathetic, self centered poor excuse for a human being. I hope you are prosecuted to the fullest possible extent for what you did in your stupidity...and until you GROW A BRAIN stay out from behind ANY car steering wheels you idiot! You know, YOU are the one who's face looks like you're BRAIN DEAD....I can tell by just looking at you, and listening to you talk, you're not very bright....have you been getting into daddy's steroids? Is THAT why you're such a consistant DUMBASS? GO AWAY...GET OUT FROM IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS AND STAY OUT OF THE CARS!!!!! MORON KILLER!!!!

Al

I thought it was Bobby Trendy without the lip gloss!

PINKY

HE MUST FEEL REALLY SCARED! HIS FRIEND SUFFERED BRAIN DAMAGE! MAJOR LAW SUITE
PINKY

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I HOPE THEY FRY YOUR SORRY AZZ, BUT GOOD.

robbyrob

dam man i feel bad for this kid that got paralized! hope he isnt stuck in his body like stated earlier!!!

Malibu Barbie

Nick Hogan deserves the book thrown at him, I have no sympathy for them at all. This poor kid serves our Counrty in the war and survives unscathed and this punk might as well of killed him. Nick should never ever be allowed behind the wheel again. His Parents should be held fully liable, how sad how very very sad! Has this at all humbled this pompous Family.

Terry

We would have not known the true condition of the young man had his father not gone to court and information released so I'm glad the dad did that even though he lost.
Before that we were lead to believe John would wake up any day now, how very tragic this story is. The young man was a hero, A Marine forever..
I'm not sure if we out source our drug testing to china now, but it should not take that long to get one back. Something more is in the works.
I can't see them not pressing charges against Hogan specially if the story stays of interest. But he will most likely do no time.

Meowch

Whether or not to press charges? Is there any question that charges should be filed? In the statements from his mother she says-Danny, the driver in the other car etc.. Interesting-it was maintained by some that there was another car involved and they were racing. Of course, this was denied. But here you have it from the injured's mother- there was another car there and I bet they weren't having a contest to see who could go slowest-

Leela

Hope, thank you for posting that. I hope people will take the time to read it. As to the comments about Nick's appearance, look again, that is not his hand it belongs to the female standing beside him. People always jump so hard on celebrities when a tragedy occurs. This happens to people from all walks of life. Teens think they're immortal and parents, including the Bolleas aka Hogans, can only do so much. Nick is not a special case, he just happens to come from a famous family. I've never been a wrestling fan but I watched Hogan Knows Best a few times and they seemed normal enough to me, just parents raising their kids, getting in trouble regarding their pets, supporting their teen daughter's dream of being a pop star, living their life and they seemed decent. I'd be wondering about suing Toyota over that headrest. That's what caused the boy's injuries ultimately. Of course Nick shouldn't have been speeding on a wet road, or any road, but that headrest shouldn't have snapped off either.

Miss T

And to think, the Hulk man allows his son to run ramped...but Brook...he controls her like a jealous boyfriend! CONTROL freak with women, but men are different? Hulk is a hypocrite and now it shows his hypocrocy! And yes, with a wig, he'd look like Brook! What a fool!

Renegade

This kid has a real problem. I've caught a couple of episodes of his little reality tv show and It was clear to me he didn't respect the speed limit. He shouldn't have even been allowed to drive the way he drives. He's what 17 now? And he's still drivin like a 15 year old maniac who just got his learners permit? His parents didn't do a very good job of stressing how big of a responsibility it is to be behind the wheel of a car. And now he's finding that out the hard way.

Naples

I CAN FEEL WITH THE LETTER FROM JON'S MOTHER. HOWEVER, THAT IS VERY ENDEARING THAT " HIS PARENTS ARE HOLDING HIM RESPONSIBLE ' THAT'S LOVELY. NOW, THE LAW NEEDS TO HOLD HIM RESPONSIBLE. LET'S ALSO TAKE UNDER CONSIDERATION OF RESPONSIBILITY THE OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT LET HIM GO WITH ALL THESE SPEEDING INFRACTIONS. I DON'T CARE HOW FAMOUS "YOU" THINK YOU ARE OR YOUR SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT YOU FEEL YOU HAVE, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OF US. IF THIS YOUNG MAN IS NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE IN SOME VERY STRONG JUDICIAL WAY THEN WE THE RESIDENTS OF CLEARWATER AND THE OTHER DRIVERS ON THE ROADS FROM HERE TO MIAMI HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT WE WILL BE DEMANDING. COUNT ON IT!!!

Tangie

I don't care if Nick does feel bad. He needs to be punished in some way. The kid is gone forever.

Andrew Taweel "AKA...WHEELS"

I think the gay and not that I have anything against gays, but still I think he's gay. Also I'm tired of celebrites being above the law and getting special treatment. I'm so good looking and so are my friends and why don't we get special treatment????? This is is gay!

Andrew Taweel "AKA...WHEELS"