It's Clay Aiken??!!

10/16/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, it's the shrill, mop-topped "American Idol" wannabeen, Clay Aiken?! It beats singing at the openings of malls and balloon festivals!
Clay Aiken
Director/legend Mike Nichols called Clay "a master of character." Others call him other things.

COMMENTS

Jason

ah-hem.........RUN AWAY!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!........that is all.

marie

bite your tongue

Sugartits

What a fitting play for him to join ...Spamalot!?! I understand he likes his meat in the can!

Kat Ramone

Would anyone believe it if I told you that my fifty-something, married, mother of three adults stepsister is a "Clay Aiken Groupie"??? She follows him on his tours and I guess is totally devoted...When I was informed of this, I think my eyeballs kind of started swirling in different directions at once as I attempted comprehension...I was like, "WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT???"

jealousofclay

You people are so dumb...Clay is a fantastic singer...and great comedian...and you would know that if you had ever seen him in concert during one of his 10+ tours...not one of which was in a mall or festival...check your facts before you post....He is a multi-platinum recording artist and a humanitarian...ever heard of Unicef??? He is a man of complete moral character and a superb role model....

smeagol92055

Oh, wait, he's playing "Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Play", right?

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

He's back? I thought this little creep disappeared up his boyfriend's butt long ago!

Jan

Get your Idol contestants right, will ya doofus....Clay hasn't had to do mall openings or balloon feastivals. Some people are such idiots. That would be Bucky doing the balloon thing. Same old haters every time. Green with envy, are ya? Grow up.

mariedetphotography

hahaha dang he get fat and ugiler

kale

So many of these posts really show the low intelligence level of TMZ readers.
The gay comments and insults show only the ignorance of the poster.
Clay Aiken is a talented performer who has spent his time since American Idol working for his own foundation for Autism as well as UNICIEF.
No malls or festivals for this performer.
SPAMALOT is a respected Broadway show and the addition of Clay to the cast will be wonderful.

don't understand

I can't understand that when he was 1st runner up in American Idol-everyone loved him! What happened? Is everyone jealous of him? He's right up there with Kelly Clarkson selling his CD"s. He's proven that he should have been the American Idol. I don't know why people are knocking him now! He has talent. ......he's proved that! I think he's awesome! People need to get their head out of the gutter and appreciate him for his music. I DO!

oldbroad

Same old Same old from the haters.
Clay Aiken is LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK and has all along. Y'all are mostly a bunch of doofusses,,,,,,,

notahater

Same old crap from the haters. Clay Aiken is a total talent, and He has been laughing all the way to the bank since AI. Live with it doofuses.

Mia

Ashley,
Buick has a C hon.

Shaunna

EW I think I'm going to be sick!! Someone hit him with ugly stick which came from the ugly tree as he fell and hit every branch on the way down.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments