Alleged Ellen Dognapper Files Police Report

10/17/2007 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marina Baktis, the dog rescue woman at the center of the Ellen DeGeneres scandal, filed a police report yesterday because she is being harassed for her role in the ordeal.
View the docs
Baktis, along with business partner Vanessa Chekroun, runs the Mutts and Moms agency from which Ellen DeGeneres adopted her dog. Ellen then was unable to keep the dog, so she gave it to her hairdresser Cheryl's family, which includes her 12-year-old daughter Ruby. Baktis told "Access Hollywood" yesterday that they've begun receiving death threats. "My life is being threatened, this is horrible. I rescue dogs. I can't believe this."

Baktis filed the report with the Pasadena Police Department last night.

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

I say vick 'em - moms and mutts that is. why are they so picky? isn't what they want for the doggone animals is a "loving home" then the eff and they trippin ????????

Shame on you

Oh for heaven's sake...give the dog back to Ellen's hairdresser. Seriously, I have never heard of anything more stupid than for a shelter to remove a dog from a safe home.

Alisha

Go eff yourself you dumb biotch!!!

Merry Christmas

"My life is being threatened, this is horrible. I rescue dog..." Yeah, from caring people who just wanted a dog! They were probably loving the dog, feeding the dog, playing with the dog. They are just terrible!!!

The Monkey Zone

Your comment won't save the world but this lovely blue box will prove that one man can make a difference

lucy

what makes this lady think that the dog wont be in good hands. she should be ashame of herself!!!1ellen thought she was doing a good thing by giving the dog to her friend,.damn all these bitches(dog excluded) want is MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
give the dofg back to the kids------they need to have a heart

Olivia

Seems politics is going to get in the way. Because this woman is being harrassed, she is going to dig her heals in and deprive that little dog of a home where people can love it. At ANY rescue, the dogs are kept in cages or runs.

I understand the thinking behind them wanting the dogs back if they dont work out but heavens to betsy this is rediculous. As if there arent enough dogs without homes, she is creating another one. An under 14 rule is stupid. Ive had dogs around me since the day I was born and I am a better person because of it.

GIVE THE DOGGIE BACK TO THE LITTLE GIRLS

notaceleb

This trainwreck should've said, "I rescue dogs. So, I don't give a, 'rat's azz,' about taking dogs from crying, bonded kids." THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, LADY! GIVE BACK THE DOG, AND ALL YOUR, "PROBLEMS," WILL DISAPPEAR! DOH!

Joanne

If she rescues dogs, then why is she taking the dog from a good home? Lady is whack job.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

Anyone who makes a death threat should be arrested and prosecuted.

However, I do have to wonder if they (the mutty moms) honestly believed that this would bring anything BUT bad publicity to their cause.

Because if they are truly that freakin' stupid, they shouldn't be allowed to care for a potato, let alone a living, breathing, defenseless animal. They set their own organization back ten years! And they did it themselves!

Whining about their own stupidity will not help but apparently they are too dumb to understand even that.

Congratulations, ladies. You've just set a new low in dog rescue. Woof, woof!

PHilton

Sorry my blue box can lift ten men at one time....While feeding the hungry in a 3rd world country.

bear

I just watched this Loon of a woman's interviewed and she is simply a nut job. It seems her ego is her priority not the dog in question. Because of this whack-job the poor puppy is being bounced around, maybe she doesn't have as much compassion as she would like us to believe. Here's hoping her business goes down and a truly worthy shelter can take over the care of the dogs she has in her possession.

Cynic

She's the animal version of Seinfeld's Soup Nazi.

"No Dog for You!"

Lesley

Whatever....Ellen paid for the dog, contracts for dogs are ridiculous. I pay for something...it's MINE...I choose to give it to someone else MY business. Lame

I read the crap from the dog place....no adoptions to families with children under the age of 14....LAME

It's not like she gave the dog to Michael Vick

coolrepublica (www.youtubethis.blogspot.com)

Let this be a warning to other who would dare make Helen cry. Don't mess with the cutesy lesbians or there will be hell to pay.

Seriously, these people are retarded. They showed up with the cops to get a dog. I hope that dog get euthanized. I am kidding. I hope the dog is fine.

But these people are not going to get that many dog lovers trying to adapt from them anymore.