Hef's Playthings: Dressed Like the Girls Next Door

10/17/2007 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, those aren't Midwest soccer moms on their way to a PTA bake sale, it's two out of three members of Hugh Hefner's harem, Bridget Marquardt and Holly Madison! From Playmates to play dates!

The dowdy duo went shopping for Halloween items on Tuesday, dressed in their non-sexiest best mom-jeans and sweats! Forget the Playboy pool, they're ready for the carpool!

Just because you are in an exclusive, loving relationship with three people doesn't mean you gotta stop caring about what you look like!

TVM

I think they look great. Just because they aren't all skanked out and covered in makeup doesn't mean they aren't beautiful.

Pat

These are stupid, under-educated "girls"..........they epitomize the "valley girl" mentality. Hef is a sordid old CROC...........lotsa money but very ugly to look at. He'd never get a date or be able to fight his way out of a wet paper bag if wasn't for his money!!!!
Have a good time time ladies.........you must laugh under the covers. Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT

well said 12...these girls are crazy..and posing playboy ..fake as can be...look at morals..i am no saint buty come on!

J Doe

hollys had ALOT of plastic surgery done on her face !!

she's not a natural beauty

Stan

I think Holly still looks good without make up

Merry Christmas

SH - "prolly" Man, ur lzy

Lars

Hey Pat!

I don't know about Holly, but Bridget Marquardt is in no way uneducated. She's a college grad, and anyone that watches the show would know that she's getting her Masters. I don't support the Playboy lifestyle, but I love Bridget because she proves that you can be girly and cute...AND smart!

m15

I'm surprised they even own "normal" clothes like that... Holly's jeans are so old-school!!

chris

There professional whores, they each get $2000 a week for spreading their legs for Hef.

HaterOne

I like it when girls are natural. Men would respect them more. I like holly looking like. I like caucasian women but they don't age gracefully like asians do.

L Dogg

I hardly recognize these ho*s with clothes on and without their pancake makeup! They look nice and normal. Ho ho. I would say "ho ho ho," but kendra is missing.

Flake

Wow, I can't recognize them with their clothes on.

Holly looks yummy!!!!

Jennyk

They look fine. Women dont have get dressed and put on make up whenever they leave the house! They dont even look that bad! Give them a break

ann

Too bad 21 year old Kendra's not there to use the "F" word over & over, flash her boobs, or make some bimbo comments for you. Would that take your mind off the other two?

MJ

Bridget has a college degree, a Masters, and is working on a second Masters. Whatever else you want to think about her, she's not uneducated