Heidi and Spencer Eat for World Hunger

10/17/2007 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hills" blonde supervillains Heidi and Spencer never miss the chance to turn a positive event into a cheesy photo op. The pair attended the World Hunger "Reality Check" event, sponsored by Taco Bell yesterday, and grossed out the crowd by shoving their nattering gullets full of chalupas and soft tacos. Eat it!

If the flagrant photo ops don't make you sick, then maybe the glare of Heidi and Spencer's giant white Chiclet teeth will! Check out those chompers.

Rachel

I think i just puked a little in my mouth.

ndm

Okay, someone please tell who the hell these people are?!

wow

She looks like a man since she got that nose job, wow.

petal

I've got an idea, since it seems that the majority of people posting here cannot stand the sight of these two fame whores (myself included) what if everytime TMZ or any other site post s their ugly mugs with an article on their latest campaign for world fame, nobody responds with a comment, just total silence. Not sure if it would stop the coverage but maybe, just maybe it could help in ridding the airwaves of these self absorbed idiots.

jjvt

I will never eat at Taco Bell again...not that I do all that much anyway....they are so pathetic. If they are truly trying to do good, then great. But I feel its just another way to make headlines. Losers!

mommyof4

Yeah and how does stuffing your face full of Toxic Hell help the hungry? These two are losers and need to go back in the gutter

CD

UGH! TMZ, pleaseeeee stop reporting on these two douchebags. their 15 minutes of fame were up a long time ago, yet you still keep talking about them please stop!!!

chicki35

seriously who cares about these two....they belong together!! at least that way they are not ruining the lives of two other people....I think it's all a stunt, can anyone really be that annoying and fake? enough already...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3