Jen Garner's Ultra Violet Rays

10/17/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Garner is one of the cutest actresses around ... add daughter Violet Affleck to the mix, and bam! Cute overload!

TMZ caught the ass-kicking mom in New York, taking her adorable celebuspawn to play in Central Park. A smiley Garner was spotted pushing Vi on swings, standing alongside a group of other moms doing the same.

But for a few cameras in the distance, Garner and daughter went virtually unrecognized.

Blah blah blah

This family is absolutely adorable. Hope we don't read one day theirs fell apart. This proves it is possible for a celebrity to go on an outing and not be ambushed. Why is it the papz don't keep their distance from Britney, except when the monitor is around?

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

WHy no coverage of Dilo and Stedman? I hope they have a baby!

SP

Garner is one of the best actresses around. And she is a natural beauty. Alias was one of the best shows on TV and why people did not catch on was beyond me. Maybe it was too complicated for most or they just do not like following a story line. Garner has a bright future ahead, but I hope she never sacrifices her family for work like some do. I was disappointed when she married Affleck, but he seems to have turned out to be a pretty good husband and father.

The Monkey Zone

She is one of the WORST actresses in the history of film. She's pale, ugly , and a redneck, jerry springer reject. So is her husband. I hate both of them and their ugly ass baby....I hope they both die and go to...to...to....ohhhhhhhhhhh Jennifer GARNER.....oh ok... nevermind

tickles

like ben affleck or not..think jennifer kicks ass or sucks...noone can deny that thier baby violet is adorable!

Chris

I'm not a fan of her or Ben Afleck, but they seem like a happy family. Her daughter is always smiling and it's nice to see a celebrity parent doing some normal parenting.

ruth

Who cares????????

Flake

Her daughter is so cute.

I Love Rock n' Roll

That baby is absolutely adorable!

BJS

I believe that Jennifer Garner is probably the best "Hollywood" mom by a long shot. She is always out and about with her daughter, always smiling. And you can tell that her daughter is happy. That's so rare. Actually seeing a famous mom having fun with her kid.

Wrestling Ain't Real

The best thing for this family is having a private life outside of Hollywood. They're doing something different: they're trying to be a family, rather than a celebrity couple. Ben Affleck, believe it or not, is actually a really good guy. You may not like him as an actor, but he's cool to have as a neighbor.

ReelWorld

Kudos to her and Affleck for leading a normal life away from the cameras. Nice to see that there are some in Hollyweird with parenting skills. I still say the pap are to blame to an extent though. Their flocking around celebs like pirhanas can't help things much.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I respect Garner and Affleck for keeping their family completely seperate from the movie life. Will Smith and Jada are the only others that immediately come to mind. Others could take some notes (I'm looking at you Brit)

Dawn Day

***YAWN***

WildKAT

I adore Jennifer Garner and her gorgeous daughter Violet. She is a real role model for an actress who has her head on straight. Her values and charm are worth emulating. You go Jennifer. You're the best.

Mary

Beautiful FAMILY: Violet, Jen, and Ben Affleck!

Support his directorial debut this weekend....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments