Anna Nicole's Doc Challenges Search Warrants

10/17/2007 8:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Dr. Khristine Eroshevich, Anna Nicole Smith's former psychiatrist, were in a Los Angeles County courtroom challenging the validity of a search warrant used in last Friday's raid on her Studio City home.

The home of Dr. Erosovich was one of several locations raided by state officials as part of an investigation into doctors who prescribed medications to the former Playmate who died in Florida on February 8th.

Erosovich's lawyers challenged the search warrant as "overly broad" and requested the return of some of the good doctor's personal items, including CDs and DVDs that had been seized in the raid.

Erosovich's attorneys also made arrangements to view all of the seized materials. We've learned the judge may appoint a Special Master to the case. This person ensures there was no "inappropriate seizure," and analyzes the material seized to determine what is protected by doctor/patient privilege and what is not.

In addition, the judge signed several additional search warrants -- what those are for, we don't know. They'll be back in court December 5.

Several agencies conducted searches last week in connection with the Medical Board of California's investigation into whether Anna Nicole was overprescribed medication.

Related

Links

Warrants Served in Anna Nicole's Death

Liz

Bamacat.................I love the family photos of Virgie, Anna, Daniel & Dannielynn together. They are beautiful. You can see they all got their good looks from Virgie.

who's on first

Can I upchuck now???????

Liz

EJ

This is my family & not Howards. Did you expect Bomacat to put Howard in the photo? I don't remember him being there when I gave birth. He thought he could take them from me in life but we will be reunited one day while he is burning in hell.

As I see it

Bamacat's site is pathetic. So is Lucas aka Bobby Trendy for that matter.

Gerbils, Inc

173. Bamacat's site is pathetic. So is Lucas aka Bobby Trendy for that matter.

Posted at 1:35PM on Oct 18th 2007 by P

____________________

So, you and EJ go back to the ever so fair and balanced reporting (LOL) site of Art Harris.

As I see it

Swim rocks!!! Lucas sucks.

I am just remember

Posted at 9:02AM on Oct 18th 2007 by BamaCat Art
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great pictures. I am glad someone still has a heart.

buterfly

I feel some of these people, with their rude and uncaring comment is why we live in a place with so much hate and crime. Anna Nicole was alot of things but who are you to judge her or anybody, your nobodies with no heart for her family and friends that loved her and one day you will all eat your words, because someday one of your friends or family members will be in the same position as Anna and l hope to god you won't be as heartless as you are to Anna Nicole, a mother, shame on all of you.

suspicious

Bamacat, those are some funny-azz pix!!! :) LMAO

As I see it

Merry xmas

I see all the rodents come scurrying out of their dark dank holes when Lucas nails the truth to the wall.

I don't believe Howard

Howard, Larry, the doctors................these people are all guilty of adding to the death of Anna Nicole. And just what is up in the Bahamas? Shane Gibson, Gibson's father, his mother, all working for Howard. Bribes and smoochey pictures. Dirty hands all around. Lincoln Bain is a thug. Did you see the video of him at the church before Anna's funeral? I doubt the good people of the Bahamas enjoy seeing these people in the limelight. The Gibsons and Bain are shaming their country. Has there been too much dirty dealing for Daniel's inquest? I sure hope not. That young man wanted to see his mother and is new baby sister, but instead loses his life.

All alone in paradise

166. Antinoids' hatred of OsitO's posts speaks volumes

Please....

Who is OsitO??? Must be an abbreviation for something. Who is it?

Also, what does OP stand for? I know it's supposed to be Howard, but what do the letters stand for?

janice

177. It was a great picture until you stuck Virgie's ugly mug in there. She wasn't part of my family for the past 12 years, remember? She wants in now because of my money of course!

Posted at 1:57PM on Oct 18th 2007 by Dannielynn

Baby Dannielynn, Your money has all been spent on lawyers to keep uncle howie on the up and up. And your daddy is being taken care of just like they took care of your mommy. Sad!

All alone in paradise

Hey, wait a minute!!

Wait just one darn minute!

Why are you all debating the merits of bloggers, Swims and Lucas?

What a waste of time, folks! Isn't it obvious that it is I am the best blogger here?

Yay! (cue applause machine) Let's hear it for MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Everybody?

Helloooo! Everybody? (applause machine breaks, only sound remaining is the chirping of crickets. Suddenly, a tumbleweed rolls across the scene)

Gee, guys, thanks a lot!