Anna Nicole's Doc Challenges Search Warrants

10/17/2007 8:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Dr. Khristine Eroshevich, Anna Nicole Smith's former psychiatrist, were in a Los Angeles County courtroom challenging the validity of a search warrant used in last Friday's raid on her Studio City home.

The home of Dr. Erosovich was one of several locations raided by state officials as part of an investigation into doctors who prescribed medications to the former Playmate who died in Florida on February 8th.

Erosovich's lawyers challenged the search warrant as "overly broad" and requested the return of some of the good doctor's personal items, including CDs and DVDs that had been seized in the raid.

Erosovich's attorneys also made arrangements to view all of the seized materials. We've learned the judge may appoint a Special Master to the case. This person ensures there was no "inappropriate seizure," and analyzes the material seized to determine what is protected by doctor/patient privilege and what is not.

In addition, the judge signed several additional search warrants -- what those are for, we don't know. They'll be back in court December 5.

Several agencies conducted searches last week in connection with the Medical Board of California's investigation into whether Anna Nicole was overprescribed medication.

Related

Links

Warrants Served in Anna Nicole's Death

Lucas

Given the fact the Sternoids accuse me of having associations with O'Quinn....I promise you this. Dannilynne will NEVER see a penny of the Marshall money.

She is not related to the Marshalls. Anna Nicole Smith was offered a settlement, however, based on Sterns advice, she refused it and decided to go for the big kahuna payoff.

Well that will never happen. She refused the offer, and although the Supreme Court heard her case it does not mean she will get any of the money. The Marshalls would rather give it all away than let a penny more go to anyone associated with Anna Nicole Smith.

She abused Mr. Marshall in extreme ways and she took him for granted up to and after his death. Anna and Howard had it all backfire on them, and Stern will be dead in his grave, or in his jail cell before that child gets money.

Dannilynne may get a small amount, but she is not entitled to the money. She is NOT A MARSHALL!!!! I think it's time for the Marshalls to kick it up a notch and see Stern meet a bad ending in a dark alley....an " accident" so to speak. LOL! Howie better watch his step.

Lucas

Howard Kevorkian Stern is a skidmark in the underwear of life, and his Sternoid disciples are the kids he dropped off at the pool.
FLUSH!

Merry xmas

DL is ANS's sole survivor,
Excuse me Mr Swim, that statement from your former post is not correct.

Please refrain from lying.

Merry xmas

DL is ANS's sole survivor, she is not her sole heir. She is specifically excluded from ANS's will as it stands. As Executor, HKS just asked the Probate Judge to officially and formally and legally designate DL as the sole heir to ANS's Estate.

A Trust Fund for a minor is a common way to secure assets for a person until they are of age. Parents of a minor with a Trust Fund petition the Trust from time to time for living costs of the child as years go by. HKS's actions today do not change LB's role in his child's life from a financial standpoint and reflect LB's own desires as he previously expressed when the Will was first filed.

Posted at 4:19PM on Oct 18th 2007 by Only swim in the Ocean

That first statement, [sentence[ is a total lie!

Sherlock

Rita's book makes Howie look more interesting, I always thought he was a eunuch(one that lacks virility or power, man w/o testes).. Why would Lin wood even associate w/him? I can't get the image out of my mind ;HK$ always in the background clutching a purse, YUCK! Maybe it was his. The Moe card is falling or fell, who's next?

All alone in paradise

Dear "I Love Virgie,"

Mr. Swims is a liar, and everybody on these boards knows it.

Swims has an unnatural crush on Stern. Swims is a man, so you figure it out.

Ignore Swims, okay? He comes across as intelligent because he is glib of tongue, not smart.

We love you, Virgie, and we are praying for you.

just me

WTF! DR E'S DENTURES WERE TAKEN IN THE RAID! HELL SHE LOOKS LIKE MADAM FLOWERS IN THIS PIC!

Lucas

Go to Access Hollywood. Tony Potts asking Big Moe is Howard ever gave Anna drugs and if he ever injected her? The answer is YES!~~~

Of course it is. Howard K Stern is the skidmark on the underwear of life.

Big Moe is a witness no doubt and if he passes questioning and is prepared to go on the stand I will buy an airline ticket to the courthouse if a warrant for Sterns arrest gets issued.

Lucas

Big Moe claims Lying Larry gave Anna drugs too. Oh the boys are getting it from all angles now. Moe said he was disappointed when Birkhead got on the witness stand in Florida lying when he had been seen by Moe giving Anna substances when they were dating. Yep those kids are really floating to the top of the pool now.

Lucas

Anna Nicole's Bodyguard Big Moe: On The Record, Part II
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (October 18, 2007) –

Last week, Howard K. Stern denied accusations he gave Anna Nicole Smith cocaine. Now, Anna’s longtime bodyguard Big Moe paints a different picture.

“Did you ever see him give her drugs?” Access Hollywood’s Tony Potts asked.

“Since we’re being truthful here, yes I have,” Moe said.

“Did he lie?” Tony asked Big Moe.

“He lied about that,” Moe said. “He can’t refute that because I’ve been here all the time.

Drugs, lies and regrets are just a few of the shocking claims unleashed to Access by Anna’s former bodyguard.

Access Exclusive: Big Moe Speaks Out

“Did you ever see Howard administer anything via needle?” Tony asked.

“Yes,” Moe said.

“What did Howard say was in the needle he was giving her?” Tony then asked.

“B12,” Moe answered.

“Did you believe him?” Tony asked.

“Yes, on some occasions, yes I believed it was B12. On occasion it was something else,” he said.

Calls made to Howard regarding Moe’s drug allegations were not returned.

As one of the last people to see Anna alive inside Florida’s Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Moe confessed that several bad judgments by those around her, may have played a role in the former playmate’s untimely death.

“Do you blame Howard in part for not only Anna’s death, but for the way she lived her life in the last six months?” Tony asked.

“I think we all kind of helped her along so he had, yes he had a part in it too,” Moe said.

“So Howard had a part in Anna’s death, you had a part in Anna’s death?” Tony asked.

“We all have,” Moe replied.

In the days leading up to her death Anna had been suffering from flu-like symptoms.

On the morning of February 8, she did not leave her bed and appeared to be sleeping. While Howard was out closing a deal on a new yacht, Moe left Anna with his wife, a registered nurse, while he ran errands. Shortly after it was discovered Anna wasn’t breathing.

“Did Howard transact or do anything that day that seems out of character [on the day Anna died]?” Tony asked.

“My wife was there and she really thinks there were weird things going on,” Moe said.

“Take me to the moment you get a call from your wife,” Moe then asked.

“I got a phone call saying that something wasn’t right, Anna’s not making no noise, and I can hear her going ‘Anna, Anna get up! Anna’s not breathing I need you to call 911 right away,’” Moe said.

Moe did not call 911 first. He called Howard.

“At a spur of the moment you do things again that you regret,” Moe said. “That is something I regret. I should not have called Howard first. I don’t think it would [have] made a difference. I hear some reports that she could have been down since early that morning.”

“What is the biggest misconception about what happened on the day that Anna died that you would like people to know?” Tony asked.

“That she was an out of control druggie,” he said. “She was not an out of control junkie. She was a woman who was deeply depressed.”

Unable to recover after the tragic loss of her son Daniel, Moe said Anna turned to medications as a crutch.

“She had her medication that [were] handed to her, that she was helped [in taking],” Moe said.

“That was by whom?” Tony asked.

“It was usually by Howard,” Moe said.

According to Moe, it wasn’t just Howard who helped Anna get medicated.

Moe claims Larry Birkhead would assist her while the two were dating.

“I got more upset with him when he was in court and he said all these things about how he was trying t get Anna off drugs,” Moe said. “There were times that he would give her things to make her look or seem very out of it.”

“Such as?” Tony asked.

“Let’s just say that everything made her tipsy and [it] wasn’t always the champagne he was giving her,” Moe said. “I’ll leave it at that.”

When contacted by Access, Larry Birkhead said Big Moe “has no credibility.”

rooting4Larry

uuuhhhooohh!!

Thank you for providing the link to Legal Eagle's post on Crime Library. It was excellent. Legal Eagle if you read this, than you for always providing us with the info we need at the right time.

rooting4Larry

Give me a break,

I was reading your comment about the relationship between Dr. E & ANS. I remember at the time she died, any and everyone was really stressing that they were there as just friends. Nobody wanted to be responsible for her medical care.

uuuhhooohh!!!

247. uuuhhhooohh!!

Posted at 8:41PM on Oct 18th 2007 by Justice denied?

You are welcome...and, I agree....Legal Eagle is a treasure....

rooting4Larry

Time will tell,

I don't know if the story about Moe having a heart attack and stroke is true or not. I doubt it. The national news media would have been all over something like that. But I will say Moe would sleep a lot better at night if he would come foward and tell the whole truth.