Anna Nicole's Doc Challenges Search Warrants

10/17/2007 8:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Dr. Khristine Eroshevich, Anna Nicole Smith's former psychiatrist, were in a Los Angeles County courtroom challenging the validity of a search warrant used in last Friday's raid on her Studio City home.

The home of Dr. Erosovich was one of several locations raided by state officials as part of an investigation into doctors who prescribed medications to the former Playmate who died in Florida on February 8th.

Erosovich's lawyers challenged the search warrant as "overly broad" and requested the return of some of the good doctor's personal items, including CDs and DVDs that had been seized in the raid.

Erosovich's attorneys also made arrangements to view all of the seized materials. We've learned the judge may appoint a Special Master to the case. This person ensures there was no "inappropriate seizure," and analyzes the material seized to determine what is protected by doctor/patient privilege and what is not.

In addition, the judge signed several additional search warrants -- what those are for, we don't know. They'll be back in court December 5.

Several agencies conducted searches last week in connection with the Medical Board of California's investigation into whether Anna Nicole was overprescribed medication.

Related

Links

Warrants Served in Anna Nicole's Death

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

91 - Just The Facts.

In your experience what generally follows search warrants?
let me answer that one for you. ARREST WARRANTS.

ENJOY WHAT LITTLE FREEDOM LEFT
HE WILL BE PICKED UP ANY DAY NOW.

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

look out for conviction by videotape!

that same camera he likes so much is his downfall!

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

i say if howard conspiredwith the doctors to kill anna, which it appears to be, given the planning as evidenced by his history movement coupled with the things he did, then YES, CHARGE HIM WITH MURDER!!!

when you plan to take a life and do so you are a murderer. that you used the doctor to get the medicatoins holds the doctors responsible but moreso you, the person who went out looking for the drugs to end someone's life.

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

#93 Just the Facts

so glad u brought that up because there are some on here who thinks Howard has a case against rita becuase Lincoln said rita lied.

its like they totally disregrd the part of the tape where we all hear lincoln confirming that the Nadine nanny told him "for sure" that she saw the tape. but to hear some on here tell it, they would have you believe Rita is the one lying when everyone have their own ears to hear exactly what went down.

This Bain guy ASKED for money first. Then some on here act like they forgot what they read months ago when this same BAIN character wrote on his site in black and white that he knew howard and larry are gay. but now its like we re supose to forget that we saw that.

drives me battty when people try to make you think you dont have the smarts to know yu saw what you saw and heard what you heard.

howard's goose is so cooked is as good as burned if it stays in the oven any longer.

the man is such a Liar. He said he didnt take those pics then comes right back and says he did. and we are suppose to respect him?

what a cheap laugh he is.

FromTheMindofAD

wow, maybe i dont want to become famous, people are really mean, but i know those of you who are mean are just insecure, how about you take a break from judging and look at yourself.

Jon's a grwon man...he did this to himself!

How does one decide what is protected and what is not when Anna's relationship with Eroshevich was so unclear. Just what would be covered by confidentiality since Eroshevich
presents herself as Anna's friend. Who determines what falls under treatment and what does not? Personally, I feel it was unethical of Eroshevich to treat Anna, as a psychiatrist, once a friendship had developed. There is no way Eroshevich could maintain the professional distance required to treat Anna psychologically. She needed to choose between being Anna's friend or her psychiatrist.

dayton

I really do not think Moe is going to help much. He has had a lot of different statements. I am sure some of what he knows would damage hks, but how do you sort it all out? I do not believe what that Lincoln guy says, either. I think a lot of Cosby's book is lies, also. With all of the lies, I think "he" will get away with the murder of Anna and Daniel. I really do not care if a video exists or not. All of this crap is to get the attention away from the inquest of Daniel. THAT is unfair.

Splat

A significant chill will have set upon the Medical community in CA and many thousands of chronic pain/depression/anxiety patients will be forced to wait for a handful of specialists to treat their problems. Primary Care Physicians cannot afford the legal costs of fighting over-zealous governments.

Posted at 12:26AM on Oct 18th 2007 by Only swim in the Ocean

____________________________________

So you are suggesting that the CA. DOJ and DEA should not be investigating doctors who write illegal prescriptions that kill there patients? Wow that's pretty scary, I'm glad you are just a paid blogger and not in law enforcement.

Jon's a grwon man...he did this to himself!

uuuhhooohh-

Wonder if they are looking to see if Eroshevich ever actually treated Anna . Not necessarily the contents of the file but if there is even a file on Anna's "treatment". Or was Eroshevich writing scripts for her "friends"?

Syl C.

These drug addicted celebrities are making it harder for people like us who really need the pain meds. Anna should have had 3 cervical surgeries,suffered drop foot, and front leg paralysis, RDS with continual severe neuropathy, and then I would have felt sorry for her and her depressive state. The type of drugs she was on does not afford you a life of partying and drinking, just relief from pain. I just don't get it, why in the world would anyone want to take these drugs for "recreational" purposes. I hate them and if I could flush them down the toilet and my pain would go away I wouldn't hesitate. If you are in severe pain you do not act like Anna Nicole did on these meds. Thank you Jerry Brown maybe you can save some lives and at the same time make them available to people who really need them.

Sue

That doctor death made Anna's problem worse, Keeping her doped was a more depressive state and created greater problems one drug counter acting another and so on .. I hope they fry the bitch

what

Only saw one half , but seemed to be put together nicely. No more than we already knew at least during the last half . Didn't see the first half. People involved that I saw, Vergie, Moe Taz, Po and Patrick, Perper all these people present for the show. Pictures of Larry , Howie Anna, and baby. All information we knew nothing new. Taz surprising at the end said" I don't know if she died before I sat in the room or while I was sitting there." "Don't know why I didn't know this." She says she has night mares about all this. I believe her . Holy Cow can you image. Said she never saw Moe so emotional. Po said how they would sit with Anna after and Patrick said they where surprised that they found drugs in Daniel cause he was such a clean cut kid. I hope I get to catch it again. Perper said we don't know if she took the drug or it was given to her.

notaceleb

In this Anna Nicole pic, I can't tell if it's her on drugs, if it's her as a corpse or if it's her as her stupid self.

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

abby, i think Moe was the first one to cut a deal.
If you noticed he was the first one not to be heard of right around the time the DEA say they got involved.

Moe is a wealth of information. NOBODY, AND MEAN NOBODY KNOWS AS MUCH AS A BODY GUARD KNOWS OF ANY CELEBRITY.

Susan B

Although drug addicts have a responsibility to themselves, Dr. Eroshevich should lose her license, the same as Elvis Presley's doctor.

This doctor knew that the prescriptions she wrote were in excess of the law. Minimum, she should forfeit her medical license.