Time Travellin' with the Kardashians

10/17/2007 4:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before the cameras, stylists and makeup artists, 15-year-old Kim and the rest of the Kardashian clan were just another average, wealthy, Beverly Hills family going to a "Cinderella" video premiere party in 1995.
The Kardashians in 1995
Kim's much more booty-ful now!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

chick85

Pleas can someone tell Ryan Seacrest to get these freaking disgusting family off the air. The Mother's so old and is kim not over 30 yrs. My goodness what a life

Ruthi

Khloe U R BEAUTIFUL!!! inside and out. I love what you and your sister did with the homeless man. Brought tears to my eyes.

iLOVE MY BOiFRiEND

i THiNK THEy ARE GOOD PEOPLE THAT MADE SOMEBAD CHOiCES.
KiM KARDASHiAN iS SO PRETTy AND i THiNK THAT ONLy REALLy JEALOUS PEOPLE
WOULD HOLD HER MiSTAKES AGAiNST HER.
THiNK OF ALL THE GOOD SHE'S DONE.
AND WHO CARES iF THE HAVE HAD PLASTiC SURGERY, ATLEAST THEy CAN AFFORD iT!
_______________________________________________________________________
P.S HOW yOU GONNA CALL HER OUT FOR HER SEXTAPES AND CALL HER A HOE...
NOBODy DON'T SAy NUTiN TO TiLA TEQUiLA.
AND HER Bi-SEXUAL SELF iS 5O MiLLiONS TiMES MORE SLUTTiER THEN KiM!

Liz

Well, listen "I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND" AND "KD" you both sound ridiculous!! who said nobody from here can afford plastic surgery-it is not for the rich and famous anymore honey! and the haters are not all jealous. Let me tell you, I have done 2 covers of "moda" magazine in Spain, and "stuff" magazine. Have I had plastic surgery? yes...No, you don't need to be rich moron!!

Oh, and people are just saying that they have no CLASS!! look at INVANKA TRUMP, famous but a LADY!!! Gorgeous too!! but she works like a professional (a job that requires brains). Do you hear anything scandalous? Nope!

Get a life!! Someone can be hot and have money and still think these people are classless and trying too hard!!

You probably fantasize about being KK! hahahaha!

Oh, and if you need plastic surgery, go to Brazil-the number one place for it, it's cheaper, and almost everyone gets it there.

Educate yourself moron, anyone can get plastic surgery today! unless you're on welfare!

dave

You people need to give this family a break.....Kim is a stunning woman, even without that famous booty.....I really like Kourtney; she is much more demure than the other girls and is overlooked. Khloe is the youngest so she has this whole sarcastic kind of loud mouth thing going on. It makes her stand out, but I think she is pretty too! She has certainly come a long way in the looks department. Like it or not, E! has picked up the show for another season. I look forward to it!

Dave

geo

they are just a strange bunch, i mean i love my family, however, when a person is in their mid-to-upper twenties maybe they should think about being out on their own, maybe it's just me, but they seem very immature.

Brittany

wow. you people are sick and horrible. who the **** are you to judge them? I hope all the haters die because the kardashians are just like other families .. they just have more money so stop treating like they should be gods and goddesses and hatin on them because their not. **** yall (:

vanessa

LOVE THIS FAMILY!! ALL YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK WITH YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5